|Dix-neuf|

First, I want to thank you all my beautiful readers. You were so patient with my updating schedule and very supportive. Thank you sooooo much and I hope you enjoyed it and will enjoy the entire book 😘😘😘

Carlisle p.o.v
By the time I got home. My stretched smile from this evening's events has been wiped off and I knew I am in trouble when Alice opened the door for me with an unusual poker face. " they are all waiting for you in the living room " I nod curtly knowing exactly why.

Taking my time to get there and not using my usual vampire speed . The first one I noticed is of course Rosalie.'now I know how you felt Edward . Edward smirked from his place on the couch reading my mind. " from all of us. I did not expect this from you Carlisle!" Rosalie sneered while Emmet is holding her shoulders comfortingly. The volturi lord did not appreciate her tone , growling inside of my mind . I sigh I just want to enjoy my date memories.
" I know , I almost blurted out our secret to her. And if it wasn't for Alice... I would've said everything and had her run away from me or thinks I'm crazy" adverting my eyes to my sister , seeking understanding from her, and like always, she always had that in her eyes " but I couldn't bear to lie to her! It physically pained me!" Esme approaches me with a kind smile, holding my hand comfortingly " we all know how hard it is to hide things from your mate... especially when you were waiting for her for long centuries. I think we should be more understanding in this matter and not to judge his actions without compassion " Edward nods agreeing with my sister
" I know , it was hard for you but you must think of our safety.. her safety.. we already in trouble with the Volturies  because of her sister and the crazy redhead. I'm not ready for another problem " Rosalie said, folding her arms around her chest . Edward rolled his eyes " we know it's going to happen anyway.. he has to decide whether to tell her or stay away from her . And we all know how that later will turn out to be " everyone grimaces at the thought. Most vampires don't survive after leaving their mates. Edward learned that the hard way.
" so you must tell her Carlisle.. as soon as she is back from her visit " Alice finally spoke, gaining my attention " visit? "

Elizabeth p.o.v

I knew something was wrong

I knew something was wrong.. with the Cullens family, I personally would not pry off their secrets, because I'm sure they have many, I have my own and if I ever want to know theirs, it's only fair to give off mine. My Carlisle is perfect, this is all I want to think about at this point. He is the man of my dreams, even if I never knew that. Our ancestors were always good at matchmaking and I would never doubt our magick . I must visit my coven sisters soon, I need to tell them about my mate and Lana can't hold it in that long.
When I first knew my coven, we made a promise to each other, to except and respect each other's mate, so we won't fall into the mistakes of our parents. Our kind had been separated from each other for so long, only our generation who realized that our strength is in our unity. And since then we prayed to our ancestors to find each other and create the coven that once been broken.
But now , I must pack a small bag and prepare a visit to Jacksonville.

This is a small filler chapter, I hope you like it