~ Un~

🔯🔯

It was a regular day in the swans house, Charlie at work while Bella hanging in with her fiancé Edward, after the newborn battle and graduation ,Bella felt the need to tell her big sister about the engagement . she was and still very close with her older sister   despite the fact that she went to college in England a year before her arrival to forks. A knock interrupted her train of thoughts, she looked back at Edward who was cuddling her. "It's the mail man" he told her soothing her worries, since the Victoria incident she seems jumpy. She got up and went downstairs, she opened the door to the mail man holding a large package in front of him. 
"Bella Swan? " the mail man questions . She nodded her head. Edward appeared next to her . "I need you to sign this " he said before giving her a list and showing her where to. She signed it and he handed her the package. She thanked him with a small smile before closing the door. Edward took the package from her so she can focus on the stairs she is climbing, seeing how clumsy she is, they got back to her room and plopped on her bed "i wonder who's from " she shared her thoughts out loud with him,once she read it was sent from London her face broke into a grin something Edward rarely see these days and that made him more curious. She tried to open it as fast as her hands can work practically jumping in her place. Edward raised an eyebrow confused as ever but he stayed quiet. She finally opened it revealing a stack of old books wrapped with a a pink ribbon

 She finally opened it revealing a stack of old books wrapped with a a pink ribbon

Bella squealed at the sight of the first edition of her favorite books. "Oh my God lizzy how did she find them, HOW could  she afford them! " She said talking to no one in particular. She turned to meet a very confused Edward beside her. She smiled sheepishly but didn't explain. Instead she proceed reading the small blood red card that came with the books out loud.

Dearest Bella ,
I miss you so much. I apologize for not coming to your graduation day, I want you to know how proud I am of you sissy . This is your graduation gift, hope you like it. Text or call me when you receive it. I love you
Elizabeth. Xoxo
She finished reading it a smile not leaving her features."Elizabeth ?" Edward asked. She nodded "my elder sister i told you about. She lives in London for college. " "Do you have a picture of her beside the ones you were children? " "Yes on my phone she sent me her photos from a trip to Spain, here I'll show you " he nodded exited to see his soon to be sister in law, she already told him about her in the beginning of their relationship, and they seems pretty close. Bella showed him the pictures on her phone smiling at every photo.

Edward recognize her instantly, regarding the amount he saw her face or the portrait of her in Carlisle's mind or Alice's, he froze realising that the mysterious mate of Carlisle's is Bella's elder sister

Edward recognize her instantly, regarding the amount he saw her face or the portrait of her in Carlisle's mind or Alice's, he froze realising that the mysterious mate of Carlisle's is Bella's elder sister. Bella finally noticed his reaction and asked him what was wrong. He grinned "remember what I told you about Carlisle not finding any information about his mate except a portrait? "She nodded frantically "well now I know who "he tells her smirking. She paused for a moment connecting dots in her mind till realisation hits her. "NO Wayyyyy " she half talked half squealed. He nodded confirming her thoughts.