|cinq|

Third point of view ●

As soon as they got inside the Small house, Edward enjoyed how vivid Elizabeth's mind is, he saw every memory that attached to a certain corner in the house, he smiles at how tender her thoughts are, very caring and observant. Elizabeth enjoyed the familiar scent of home, that only her can distinguish , oh how she misses home.

Bella on the other hand, is having a roller coaster of feelings from happiness that her favorite person is finally home and guilt because she can't tell her everything like she used to do, she is also nervous about the mate thing and how her sister will react, hopefully good because poor carlisle had been waiting for centuries to meet his significant other.

Elizabeth and the recently engaged couples sat down in the small living room having small talks here and there, none of them went deep at the conversation till Edward cut his fiancé from her unusual blabling "i think Elizabeth needs rest from the stress of flying and driving don't you think bella " he said softly to bella gaining a discret thankful glance from both sisters , knowing that they will talk forever if he doesn't cut them "right! Dad might be late coming home so take a shower and relax, we'll have to share the room till the wedding " Bella told her sister. A buzz came from Edward's phone gaining the attention of them all, he swiftly opened his phone seeing the message was from his clearvoyant sister telling him or more or so ordering him to "suggest " to Elizabeth to stay in the cottage that the Cullens own. He smiled thinking that it's a good idea maybee even better for Carlisle's sake keeping his mate close.

"If you don't mind my family and I will be very delighted having you staying in the cottage near the main house we own,it's cosy and very nice, you'll have privacy of your own " he finished with a warm smile hoping that he wasn't talking vampire speed. "Oh , no you don't have too. Its really fine with me plus it will be very inappropriate using a cottage your family own before even officially meeting them " she chuckled at the last words " then why won't we go meet Edward's family tomorrow and then you can see the cottage afterwards " Bella encouraged her older sister, kinda wanting her late night conversations with her fiancé to stay. After a bit of silence indicating that Elizabeth is think I about it, Edward waited patiently to voice her answer.

"Alright then we'll do that " liz answered thinking of how much the cottages will offer her the comfortable privacy she needs. "I'll go take a shower now." She said waiving her thumb toward the stairs with a half awkward smiles, the couple nodded And she gracefully climbed the stairs Heading toward the shower humming a random song.

I'll update sooner as an apology for the late. Hope you like it. Comment, vote or share this 😚😚