𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Sylvia Conklin and Conrad Fisher destined to be together since before they were born. Sylvia and Conrad have been attached by hip since day one. They were a chaotic pair that everyone was jealous of.

Spending constant summers with the Fisher's at Cousin's, the oldest Fisher and Conklin slowly started to develop feelings for one another. Conrad first.

At the age of 15, the two of them started dating and it brought joy to their mothers, who were already planning a wedding.

Their relationship in the beginning was pure and full of love. The relationship the two had made everyone in Cousin's jealous because they had what everyone else wanted.

Some say that long distance breaks a relationship, but that wasn't the case for Sylvia and Conrad. If anything it brought them closer, as cliché as that sounds.

The downfall of their relationship was when Conrad mysteriously quite football. That later led Conrad to shut Sylvia out even when he needed her the most.

The two became distant, which later caused arguments and then to them breaking up.

If it wasn't for Jeremiah and Beau, Sylvia probably wouldn't be alive. After the break up, Sylvia went into a deep depression, it was so bad that they put her on pills.

She blamed herself for losing the love of her life. To her Conrad was her soulmate and she knew that she would forever love Conrad and she wondered if he still felt the same way...

Little did she know, he did.

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

"I'm scared, Conrad. I really am."
— Sylvia Conklin

"I got you, Rose. I'm not messing up this time. I promise."
— Conrad Fisher

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

I do not own tsitp, although I wish I did! I hope you all enjoy🫶🏼