𝖯 𝖨 𝖲 𝖲 𝖤 𝖣

SYLVIA CAREFULLY closes the front door to her house, not wanting to wake Beau up. When she locked the door, she quickly sped towards Conrad's car, throwing her bag in the back seats before looking at him.

"Hi." Sylvia smiles as she leaned closer to him.

"Hi." Conrad smiles back before he reaches a hand up to cup her cheek and guide her lips to his.

Sylvia hums into the kiss, she felt like its been forever since they had this type of contact. Being on the phone all the time was not enough for their relationship, they ached for each others touch way too much.

"You're gonna freeze out there." Conrad tells her as they pull apart. "Where's your coat?"

"You know I hate bundling up." Sylvia pouts as she puts her seatbelt on.

"Too bad. You're gonna wear mine." Conrad pulls his sweater off, over his head before he passes it to his girlfriend. "Here."

Sylvia huffs, but nevertheless obeys. She puts his thick grey sweater on and she was immediately met with his scent. It was a mix of vanilla, coconut, amber and a slight hint of weed. Sylvia didn't mind though because the smell made her feel safe, calm and content. She would do anything to feel the way she felt in this moment.

"I hope you know, you aren't getting this back." Sylvia hugs herself in his sweater, taking the scent in a little more.

"I like it on you better anyway." He shrugs, eyeing her with love in his eyes as he starts driving. He felt happy, which is what he needed after a day of college beating him up. She never failed to bring him a sense of peace.

"So, beach?" Sylvia tilts her head at him with a wide grin.

"Of course." Conrad laughs. It was her favorite place because it was their place. That's where they went every time they needed an escape. Even before they started dating.

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

Sylvia let out a shaky breath as she got out of her car, Beau following. She parked in Conrad's parking spot, his car obviously being his source of transportation.

"He's going to hate me." Sylvia speaks nervously as she closes her trunk after grabbing her and Beau's things.

"He's not going to hate you." Beau denies. "He's going to act like he does, but it's just a facade. He needs you, Syl. Just show him that you're here now."

"It's going to be hard." Sylvia says as they start walking towards the middle of the campus near the main bus stop. "What if he doesn't let me in. I disappointed him. I don't blame him."

"He's not going to see it that way." Beau tries to get her to understand. "You're thinking too much on this. You got this, okay?"

"Mhm." She hesitantly hums. Beau gives her a small smile before his phone goes off.

"Hey, babe." Beau speaks happily. Sylvia glances around the campus searching for the younger Fisher. "We're here. In the middle of the campus."

"Okay, go to Conrad's dorm. I'll meet you guys there." Jeremiah instructs them.

"Okay, love you."

"Love you more."

"Do you know where his dorm is?" Beau stuffs his phone into his pocket.

"Of course I do." Sylvia sadly smiles as she begins to walk, leaving Beau to follow behind.

Soon enough the two arrive and right in the front was Jeremiah. Beau wasted no time in rushing towards his boyfriend. Sylvia stood back as they greeted each other lovingly. She spaced out as her thoughts filled with moments shared between herself and Conrad.