𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓵

"You look beautiful." Conrad tells Sylvia as he leans back against the wall behind him. Sylvia in front of him.

They were had just finished talking to two of their friends, after Sylvia got bombarded by a group of people asking about her music.

Sylvia takes a sip of the beer in Conrad's cup and gives it back to him. She runs her hand down his chest making his breathing pick up. "You look very handsome."

"T-Thank you." Conrad stutters.

Sylvia smirks leaning to his ear. "Who's making who nervous now?"

"Tease." He whispers in her ear.

"Me." Sylvia gasps dramatically. "Never."

"It's okay, I'll get you back." Conrad takes a sip of his drink.

Sylvia felt eyes on her, she looked around and she could've sworn her heart stopped beating when her eyes met a familiar dark park. Jordan.

"Con, look." Sylvia gestures with her head, not taking her eyes off Jordan. "Please tell me I'm not seeing things."

"No your not." Conrad grabs her arm. "Let go outside."

"How-How is he here?" Sylvia asks freezing up Conrad lifts her up and drags her outside. "He's supposed to be in a cell."

"He comes from money." Conrad holds the door open for her. "They definitely paid everyone in that damn jail to get him out."

"That's not fair." Sylvia let water fill her eyes.

"I know. I'm gonna fucking kill him."

"No! I definitely don't need you in jail." Sylvia holds him still. "Let's just tell Jere and Beau and stay out here, okay? Please?"

"Fine." Conrad sighs. "Fine."

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

"You're not gonna make it." Jeremiah tells Beau putting an arm around Cam.

"You got nothing." Cam says after.

"So much shit you talk..." Conrad stands behind Beau who shoots the ball right into a cup.

"Yeah!" Beau and Conrad cheer.

"Drink up, Fisher." Beau grins wrapping his own arm around Conrad.

"Yeah, yeah." Jeremiah grabs the cup and chugs the drink inside it.

Conrad goes and throws the small ball missing. Sylvia chuckles and Conrad looks to her. "What you laughing about? You wanna try?"

"And when I make it you have to drink one, not Cam." Sylvia stands and grabs the ball Beau gave her. Being with the four boys, she had totally forgotten about Jordan...

"Deal." Conrad says going behind her as she got ready. His hands softly went on her sides, he felt her shutter under his touch.

She made him believe he was distracting her and she threw the ball and it went straight in. She turns in Conrad's arms, her hands in his chest. "Drink up, handsome."

"Damn, Conrad. I think I might have to switch partners." Beau takes his best friend out of the Fisher's arms as he goes to grab the drink from Cam.

"I'm not playing, I just wanted to show him how it was done, properly." Sylvia watches Conrad chug the drink down.

"And you did exactly that." Jeremiah claps his hands. "You're just amazing."

"You Fisher boys and your words." Sylvia smiles at him.