𝓘 𝓓𝓸

"Put it down, Con." Sylvia takes the wine bottle out of Conrad's hand, along with the glass.

"Syl—."

"No." Sylvia cuts his protest off. "You've had enough. You're already tumbling."

"I am not." Conrad denies and goes to get off the wall behind him, but he stumbles forward a tiny bit.

"You see." Sylvia fixes him and puts him back against the wall. "I'll be back."

"No." Conrad catches her arm. "Stay with me."

"I'm going to get you a water." Sylvia tries, but Conrad shakes his head. "Fine, I'll stay."

Conrad smiles accomplished and pulls the girl into him making her let out a squeal as she falls into his chest. He puts his arms around her waist, but moves when she winces.

With the help of her mother, she managed to cover them all up just enough so they weren't noticeable.

"I'm sorry." Conrad apologizes.

"It's okay." Sylvia wraps her arms around his waist, her chin on his chest looking up at him.

"I didn't mean for that, well, I did, but I also meant sorry for how I broke up with you." Conrad looks down at her.

"When can talk about that later." Sylvia's heart was beating rapidly. "Not now."

"We might not get the chance to talk about it later and if I don't say it—."

"Conrad!" The two teens look toward Laurel.

"Perfect timing." Conrad mutters.

"Come here." She waves him over.

"Go." Sylvia let's him go, Conrad reluctantly does the same, walking over to her mother.

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

"I got the snacks." Beau gets into the car throwing all candy and chips he had in his arms into the compartment that was between the driver and passengers seat. "I also saw Belly, she's two cars ahead."

"One, don't throw it like that." Sylvia flicks his ear. "And two, that's good."

"Yeah, she seemed like she was having a good time." Beau takes a sip of his slushee.

"I love my sister and all, but I didn't come for you to spy, okay?" Sylvia throws a popcorn at him. "We came to watch a movie until the boys come and meet us."

"Their so gonna mess up her date." Beau puts his seat back.

"They won't, I talked to them before we left. Now shut up and watch the damn movie."

"I brought you snacks and this is how you treat me?! How rude!"

"Didn't I just say shut up?"

"Right. Sorry."

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

Sylvia and Beau were silently watching the movie. Beau occasionally asking questions about it, knowing how much it annoyed Sylvia.

"But what is she—."

"B, I swear to god if you finish that sentence I will take your eye sockets out with my straw." Sylvia threatens.

"That's impossible, though, like—."

"That's it." Sylvia takes her straw and goes to stab him with it making him squeak.