𝓓𝓲𝓭 𝓘𝓽

"Good afternoon." Susannah announces. Sylvia was helping set up what she could as Conrad went and got them waters. "I'm Susannah Fisher, chair of the club's community service board and I am delighted to welcome you all to Play It Forward!"

The crowd around her breaking into cheers and claps. Sylvia moves going next to Beau and Jeremiah who greet her with a smile.

"You know, as my mother used to say..." Susannah continues. "If you're lucky enough to be at the beach, you're lucky enough. And we are very fortunate indeed... which is why in the spirit of fun, and friendly competition, it is time to open our hearts and our wallets and give back to those who may not be as fortunate. we have teams raising money for homelessness, women shelters, environmental causes and many more."

"Here you, go." Conrad appears next to her a smile on his face.

"Thank you very much, handsome." Sylvia pecks his lips.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Jeremiah and Beau look at them with wide eyes.

"When did this happen?" Beau points between them.

"Well, the feeling developed when we were 13 and—."

"You know what he's talking about." Jeremiah rolls his eyes. "When did you guys get back together?"

"Yesterday." The couple days in unison.

"Yes!" Beau exclaims and looks to his boyfriend. "You owe me a date."

"I told you they better on us." Sylvia tells Conrad who chuckles at her and the other two.

"And with that, I say let the games begin!" Susannah shouts.

"You ready to play?" Conrad looks down at the oldest Conklin.

"I was born ready, sweetheart." Sylvia smiles up at him.

"Conrad, don't get hurt out there." Beau pats his back. "I really don't want to sub."

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

"Play smart." Sylvia tells Conrad looking up at him.

"Play smart." Conrad repeats.

"And show off a bit." Sylvia grins.

"That I will gladly do." Conrad sticks his pinky out, Sylvia sticks her own pinky out, connecting them.

They then kiss their thumbs before touching each other's. They peck each other's lips and separate with a small 'I love you'.

They whistles blows and it was officially time to start. The two were currently going against two older guys and Sylvia knew this was going to be easy.

The guy with orange sunglasses serves the ball over the net, going straight towards Conrad who smoothly hit it back over the net. The guy in the front before the ball could touch the ground hit it back over.

Sylvia quickly slapped the ball back over, the two guys dove for it, only to eat faces full of sand.

Sylvia clapped her hands and turned to Conrad blowing him a kiss, he blew one back as they got into position again. Their serve this time.

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎

After winning game after game, Sylvia smirked at her twin who was on the other side of the net. Steven looked at her and gulped harshly.

"I know all your moves, Stevey." Sylvia taunts. "I taught you everything you know."

"Yeah, well-well." Steven stutters not knowing what to say, next to him Shayla shakes her head in amusement.