-Smoke and Mirrors-

Hey! So I'm finally putting a chapter on here lol. So, I will give a tw, and enjoy!

CW: heavy smut + drug use
-------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Karl and Sapnap have been dating for awhile now, ever since Schlatt's little get together back in Junior year. They couldn't be happy now that they're in college and just so happen to be roommates. Right now Sapnap was sitting on the bed watching TV in their room, Karl was on his way home from a class. They liked to get hight together on Fridays and sometimes watch movies, other times do an activity, and sometimes just fuck til Karl would tap out. Which is what Sapnap was aiming for tonight.

All day Sapnap had been thinking about his lover, pinned underneath him. Hearing how Karl begged and whined. It was enough to make Sapnap finish in his pants. He had to leave two classes early today because of his dirty thoughts. And he planned on making those thoughts a reality.

Just as Sapnap was about to roll a joint, Karl walked through the door.

"Sappyyyyy~ I'm hooooome~" Karl sang through the house. Sapnap smirked and but his lip, knowing full well how the night would go. And, luckily for Sapnap, they had just installed mirrors on the ceiling and closet doors of their room. So he knew exactly what he wanted to do.

"In the room baby, just about to get this smoke session started." Sapnap chuckled as the smaller boy walked in and sat on his lap. Sapnap finished rolling the joint and lit it. He took a hit and grabbed Karl's chin, forcing the older boy to look at him. He opened Karl's mouth slightly and gently kissed him while blowing the smoke into his lovers mouth. Karl inhaled and held it a few seconds before exhaling in Sapnap's face with a sly smirk.

Apparently both boys had the same idea.

Sapnap rolled his eyes and smirked at the older boy in his lap. He repeated the process a few times of taking a hit an d blowing into Karl's mouth. Then Karl grabbed his pen and took a few hits as well.

"So, I had to leave two classes five minutes early because of you." Sapnap said nonchalantly, earning a confused but curious expression from Karl. "I couldn't stop thinking about pinning you down, and just railing you like there's no tomorrow." He said bluntly. Karl flushed red and gripped his pants.

"Well, in that case, I have a surprise for you." He said softly, getting up and going to the bathroom with a light purple bag. This peaked Sapnap's interest.

When Karl returned he was wearing a black cropped T-shirt and a pastel purple skirt on top of black lacey panties. His socks were the same black color as his shirt with two white lines at the top and up to his thighs. Karl's face a bright red and Sapnap had an obvious tent in his pants.

"Holy shit baby," Sapnap said breathlessly. "You look fucking beautiful." He stood up, slowly walking towards Karl.

Karl flushed red and looked down at his hands, which he clasped together in front of him.

Karl just hummed in response and continued to look down too embarrassed and turned on to speak.

Sapnap lifted Karl's chin and smiled. He kissed Karl gently. Their lips connecting like a perfect pair of puzzle pieces. Karl deepened the kiss by tangling one hand into the younger boys raven hair, and the other on the beck of Sapnap's neck. Sapnap let out a soft growl into the kiss as he placed his hands on Karl's hips, pulling his hips closer. Karl let out a soft squeak and whined into the kiss. Sapnap smirked and pulled away slightly.