-How Could You-

This guy right here was requested by a lovely reader of mine,

@charlesdeeshark

Thx bud!

Karl followed behind Sapnap happily, holding his hand and looking around the mall. Eventually Sapnap needed to stop for a bathroom break, leaving Karl to wait outside.

"Hey cutie." A random guy around Karl's age called out to him, a huge smirk on his face.

Karl attempted to ignore the other boy, waiting for Sapnap to return. He could feel the eyes on him, and eventually the other boy was right next to Karl.

"Can you please step back, you're too close to me." Karl said firmly, although his voice did waver slightly. "I'm just waiting for my boyfriend so please leave me alone."

"Ah, so pretty boy has a boyfriend huh? I don't see him anywhere." The other boy chuckled darkly and moved closer, gripping onto Karl's hips.

Karl yelped and ripped away from the other boy, tears in his eyes. "I asked you to stop. So please leave me the fuck alone."

"Geez calm down cry baby, you're the one dressed like a slut." He snapped, looking at Karl's pink skirt and white crop top combo with thigh highs. "Maybe put on more clothes bitch." The other guy saw Nick walking out of the bathroom with a mean expression before walking away.

"What the fuck? I can't leave you alone for five minutes without you flirting with guys?" Nick snapped, rolling his eyes and walking ahead of Karl.

"No! Nick you don't understand, he can't up to me while I was waiting for you and he was touching me and-" he was cut off.

"Then stop dressing like a fucking whore. Let's go. We're leaving." Karl followed silently behind Nick, his hands shaking as he watched his feet as they walked.

Somehow, Karl has tripped, scraping his knees. All the emotions hitting him at once caused him to slip into little space. He started crying and reached for Nick, only to be disregarded as Nick kept walking. Karl sniffled and got up, following Nick to the car, buckling up and sitting silently.

By the time they got home Karl stopped bleeding, he sat silently in the car for a few minutes before getting out and slamming the door. He stopped upstairs to George's room, sobbing and sitting on the man's floor.

"What the fuck happened?!" He asked worriedly, his expression turning from one of relaxation to one of concern within seconds.

"Nick told me I dressed like a whore when we left the mall because some asshole was hitting on me. Then I tripped and he didn't even ask if I was ok. He just left me on the floor and kept walking. When we got home he didn't say anything and just let me out and left." He explained through tears.

George groaned and picked up his phone, calling Nick.

"Dude get your ass back here and fucking talk to and comfort your boyfriend." He snapped, waiting for a response.

"He's fucking fine. I'm going to Quack's house. I'll be back later." He mumbled before hanging up.

As the night dragged on, Nick drank and smoked with Quackity, they quickly began to get touchy and frisky.

Nick's phone was blown up all night with calls and texts from Dream, Karl, and George. All of which demanded he come home.

Nick ignored every single call and text. He continued to drink, and ended up making a big mistake.

He slept with Quackity. The two boys spent the night making out, touching and groping before finally they'd had enough of the tension. Nick pushed Quackity back on his bed and began undressing both of them.

And that's all he remembers.

He woke up the next morning, hung over. He looked at his phone, then at Quackity. He groaned, quickly getting dressed and heading home. Nick burst through the door.

"What the fuck Nick?! Are you joking me?!" Karl snapped, tears in his eyes as he showed Nick the videos he sent last night.

"Wait Karl look it was a mistake, a huge huge mistake I never should've gone over there and drank that much I-" Karl cut him off with a slap to the face.

"Fuck you! I don't wanna hear your bullshit excuses. You've been so shitty and distant I should've seen this coming!" He yelled his face red and eyes puffy from tears.

"Go fuck yourself." He snapped, walking out the door and leaving.

--------------------------------
I'm sorry if this is shitty I'm so tired and I can't get through this shit bruuuuh