-Binder-

It's time, for trans (ftm) Karl, and some fluffy angst. Why? Bc my best friend and amazing sister Gabby4928 suggested it, and so I'm doing it.

TW: dysphoria, unsafe binding
------------------------------

Sapnap unlocked the door to his shared apartment with his beautiful boyfriend. He frowned when we saw the living room and kitchen were empty. He shut the door, locking it, then making his way to the bedroom.

No luck there.

Sapnap now slightly worried, checked the guest room. Empty. Then the basement. Empty. Finally he check the bathroom. Karl lay on the floor unconscious.

Sapnap quickly dropped to his knees in front of the other and pulled off his shirt. Sapnap looked over his lover, seeing the binder on his pressing into his skin more than it should. He looked at the tag on the back.

XS. Karl wore a medium.

Sapnap quickly grabbed a pair of hair scissors from the drawer and cut the material off the other boy. Sapnap began doing CPR.

After about ten minutes, Karl gasped loudly and panted as he looked around, meeting Sapnap's eyes.

"Karl, baby, hey." Sapnap said softly, holding the boy in his lap.

Karl felt his chest and went pale.

"Where's my binder? I need, I need the binder Nick!" Karl panicked, trying to cover himself.

"Baby, you passed out because it was to tight! I'm not eating you out another one on." Sapnap sias sternly.

"No! Nick I need it! I need to be completely flat!" Karl whimpered, tears pricking his eyes.

"Baby, you could've died. I'm not risking that. Can you please not wear a binder for a few days?" Sapnap pleaded, kissing Karl's cheek softly.

Karl didn't respond. He just hugged his knees to his chest, cringing as he felt his chest against his thighs. He didn't want to deal with this. He wanted to be flat. To be a real boy.

"Karl."

"Fine. Can, can I please have a shirt..?" He asked softly.

Sapnap picked him up, carrying him to the room. Sapnap set Karl on the bed, turning to grab one of his hoodies for the brunette. Karl quickly slipped it on and hugged himself.

"Ok baby, why don't we cuddle. You need it after what just happened."

Karl nodded eagerly. Sapnap smiled as he slipped his jeans and shirt off, laying next to his lover. Karl nuzzled into Sapnap's side, singing contently.

"I love you sweet boy. You're so handsome." Sapnap said softly.

Karl smiled.

"I love you too Sap." He yawned, slowly falling asleep.

------------------------------
OMG, even shorter than the last. But it was kind of just meant to be a bit of a filler, bc I have other chapters that are better and more, idk, just better?