-His Voice-

Smut. Smut. Smut. Pretty much Karl likes Sap's voice a lil too much and they fuck over discord, ya know.

CW: masturbation, daddy kink, pet names, voice kink, fingering
------------------------------------

Karl sat at his PC, debating on streaming or just playing games by himself. But he wanted some sort of interaction. Even if it was 1:30 in the morning.

Karl put his headset on, pulling up twitch, setting up and hitting the 'go live' button. He smiled as people spilled into the chat.

"Hi Chat! I know it's late, well, I guess early? Whatever. I know it's an odd time but I couldn't sleep, and I was bored. So yes, I went live." Karl explained, watching the chat speed by.

"Why couldn't I sleep? Because, I had a monster at like 10:00." Karl giggled as chat scolded him.

"So I was thinking, maybe just a chill media share stream?" He suggested, getting a positive response from the chat.

Karl nodded and got the media share up and working, and almost instantly video's started flowing in.

"Ok, so, there we go, and now-"

"SAPNAP I WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN! EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE YOU EVER HAVE! I WILL EAT IT, I WILL EAT IT! I WILL LITERALLY FORK AND KNIFE, MEDIUM RARE EACH SINGLE ONE OF YOUR CHILDREN! They are all, I, I'm eatin' em. Jesus Christ."

Karl burst out laughing, almost wheezing at the clip.

"I remember seeing that, and all I could picture, was like, Ranboo literally like fork and knifing Sap's kids." Karl continued to giggle.

As the stream went on Karl continued to giggle and comment on the clips, as well as talking to chat. It was over all a great stream.

And to top it all off. Sapnap was calling.

"Oh! Chat, we have a surprise special guest! Say hi Sap!" Karl smiled as he answered the call.

"Hi chat." Sapnap yawned.

Oh god his morning voice is so fucking hot.

Wait what?

Karl flushed at his own thoughts, trying to not let chat see. But of course they did. Thank God this desk was hiding the growing tent in his pants.

Karl looked to chat, seeing many 'karl? You good?'s and 'he's blushing!' as well as 'Karlnap confirmed!'s along with many other messages flooding through the chat.

"I'm good guys, just a little hot in here." Karl played it off.

Sapnap smirked to himself a bit. He knew what it really was as he watched the older's stream. Karl had always hinted that he liked deep voices, so Sapnap was using it his advantage right now.

"Kaaaaarlllll." Sapnap said in a deep sing song voice.

"Wh-what's up Sap?" Karl stumbled over his words, trying to keep his composure.

"You sure you're ok? You're face is so red, something bothering you?" The ravenette teased, watching as the blush across Karl's face deepened.

"Uhm, yea I'm good! But, uhm, hey chat. I think I'm gonna end stream, it's been about like, two and a half hours. I'll stream more later, bye chat!" Karl quickly excused himself, hugging the camera and ending stream.

"Karl." Sapnap repeated, this time in a seductively low voice.

"Mhm." Karl didn't trust his mouth.

He was afraid that if he opened his mouth he'd instantly start whimpering and begging to be fucked like he was in heat. And he didn't want to embarrass himself.