-Jealousy Jealousy-

Yaaaaay, another one. This one was requested byyyyyyyy

Valerie4_4!!

So, the title kinda says it all but this is about Karl being with a female friend, Sapnap being a jealous man bc she's all over his boyfriend, and then like- actually you gotta read to find out lol >:]
-----------------------------------

He wasn't having it.

Not one fucking bit.

Sure, he knew damn well she was only a friend. He definitely knew Karl wouldn't cheat, especially since he wasn't in to girls, period. But the way she was all over the smaller boy made his blood almost boil.

"Karl you're so funny!" She giggled, holding onto the brunette's arm.

Nick nonchalantly glared piercingly into the blonde girls soul. He wouldn't admit it out loud or to anyone, but he was down right jealous. And Karl knew it. He knew the younger boy was getting jealous and annoyed, but that's exactly what he wanted.

"Oh, thank you Vivian." Karl smiled sweetly, praying this would get Nick absolutely pissed.

Nick rolled his eyes and huffed, pushing himself up off the couch. He turned too Karl and gave him the look. Karl gulped and smiled up at him, like he wasn't about to need a wheelchair.

"Karl I need to have a chat with you." Nick said sternly.

Karl nodded and instantly stood up to follow his lover. Vivian smirked to herself when Nick turned his back and shot Karl a thumbs up.

See, Karl has been feeling like Nick doesn't care. Which he himself admits is stupid as of course Nick does. But Karl wanted to make sure. So he set up this plan with a close friend to make Nick jealous to get him to react. To care.

"What the hell is all this about Jacobs?" Nick hissed, shutting the door and pushing the smaller into it slightly rougher than he meant too.

"I don't know what you're talking about Nick. Can friends not compliment and be friendly towards each other?" Karl argued.

"Well you sure as hell seemed to be doing more flirting than being 'friendly' Karl." Nick snapped.

"Maybe I should just show her who you belong too, yea?" Karl bit his lip and shivered at the thought.

Being rough fucked while his friend sat only a few feet away from them. He didn't hesitate to pull Nick's body closer. Nick pressed their lips together softly at first, but it was quickly deepened, and Karl was quickly pushed to his submissive mindset.

Nick didn't hesitate to begin grinding his knee between the smaller thighs, just teasing the poor brunette. Karl whimpered and bagan to rut his hips forward, meeting Nick's thigh in time for an overwhelming feeling of pleasure.

Not only did Nick find the brunettes whimpers highly attractive, but the thought of being caught drove the taller to go harder and do more. Make the elder louder. Nick picked Karl up, making the smaller wrap his legs around the ravenettes waist. He then walked to the bed and plopped Karl on the bed, leaning over him, marking and kissing the smaller's neck.

Karl moaned softly at the contact and shivered as he felt his partners warm tounge meet his cool skin. It was a sensation Karl would never get tired of feeling. Karl gripped the back of Nick's shirt, tightening the fabric on Nick's stomach.

It wasn't long before Vivian was 'curious' as to where the two boys had gone, so she decided to look around. She knocked on the bedroom door after hearing pants and whimpers, slightly flushed.

Karl opened the door, red faced, purple and red marks scattered around his neck, collarbones, and his shoulders. Vivian could hold back a laugh and smile as Nick aproched the brunette.

"Is this the outcome you wanted Karl?" Vivian snickered, Karl glared.

"So this was a set up huh Jacob's?" Nick smirked, gripped the brunettes hip.

"Maybe." He mumbled, glaring at Vivian.

"Definitely." The blonde girl cackled, shaking her head as she walked away.

----------------------------------
Hey guys, I'm sorry this is really short and really shitty, and I'm sorry it's been so long. With the school year finally over and less on my shoulders I should be back to more uploads in closer time frames. Thank you so much for sticking around, voting, reading, and just being awesome. Hope to get at least one more out tonight!