-Addiction-

So, Karl has a monster addiction, and it's beginning to be a serious problem. So ig angst in a way?

TW: addiction, yelling
-----------------------------------

Karl slowly walked down the stairs, not wanting them to creak or make a sound. It was midnight and Karl was craving a monster. This would be his sixth one today.

As he reached the bottom of the stairs, he slid his feet across the floor, quickly opening the fridge to grab the white can from the shelf.

Karl stood, quietly closing the fridge door, cracking open the can. As he turned he was met with a slightly angry Sapnap.

"Karl. What do you think you're doing?" He growled.

Karl took a swig from the can. Staring right into Sapnap's eyes as he did so.

"Getting a drink."

"Karl it's fucking midnight, so you don't need that. And you've had like five already!" He groaned, slightly raising his voice at the blonde.

Karl had been drinking multiple monsters a day for at least three months. He'd have one in the morning, before lunch, at lunch, before dinner, with dinner, and sometimes in the middle of the night. Like right now.

"It's not that big of a deal Sap! It's a fucking drink!" Karl rolled his eyes, walking past Sapnap.

"Karl you have a fucking problem. You've literally had to buy two twelve packs three times this month. That's fucking 72 monsters in one fucking month." Sapnap said angrily.

"So what? I'm not dead! So it's fucking fine." He rolled his eyes, setting the can down as to not drop it from his shakey hands.

"Karl you're literally shaking. If you're fine you don't shake everyday with or without it." Sapnap snapped.

Karl felt defeated. He knew he had a problem. But he didn't want to except that fact. He didn't want to have an addiction. But it was already happening.

"Karl you need to stop fucking drinking these. At least not daily anymore." Sapnap pleaded, his eyes glossy with tears that threatened to fall.

Karl's heart broke. He didn't want to be the reason Sapnap felt like this. He couldn't stand to see his lover cry.

"Ok, ok. I'll, I'll stop. I'm sorry Nick." Karl mumbled, tears slowly rolling from his own eyes.

"Thank you. Hey, come here." Sapnap said softly, holding his arms open for a hug.

Karl quickly obliged and hugged the ravenette.

"I love you froggie."

"I love you too pandas."

--------------------------------
Yay, some fluffy angst. Ik this probably sucks ass but I didn't really know how to keep it going. Probably getting smut next.