-Something New-

Ok look, ik I'm writing a lot of smut lately, but that's all I have ideas for. You want more than smut DM me your requests then damn it.

CW: sex, praise, ass eating, overstim
-----------------------------------

"You want to what?" Karl asked, surprised by his boyfriend's request.

"Well we don't have too baby! It was just a thought, like something a little different ya know?" Sapnap explained, kissing Karl's cheek softly as they stood in the kitchen holding each other.

"No, no I get that it's just, it was so random." Karl giggled softly.

"But, I wouldn't mind giving it a try." Karl smiled.

Sapnap smiled back and pulled Karl into a loving kiss.

"But!" Karl giggled.

"Showers and brush your teeth first!" Sapnap rolled his eyes with a smile before leading the blonde to the bathroom upstairs.

Sapnap quickly grabbed his toothbrush, wetting it, and putting toothpaste on it. He stuck it in his mouth and brushed quickly and eagerly. Sapnap could feel himself getting harder with every passing second as he thought about what he was going to do to his boyfriend.

Karl giggled as he watched his boyfriend before turning on the shower and slowly undressing. All while Sapnap watched him from the mirror.

Karl giggled and slightly shook his ass to tease the ravenette before he stepped into the shower.

Sapnap groaned quietly to himself as he watched the blonde.

"Don't be a tease Karl." Sapnap mumbled, earning another giggle from his lover.

~~~

Sapnap sat on the bed, waiting for the blonde to come back from his shower. It felt like forever, though it was only five minutes.

Karl came out of the bathroom with one of Sapnap's baggy shirts on him, covering himself as he walked to he younger boy. He gently sat on the bed neck to the ravenette.

"You ready beautiful?" Sapnap cooed, kissing at the blondes neck.

"Mhm~" Karl hummed.

Sapnap smiled into his sloppy, wet kissing he was leaving on the elders neck. He gently pulled Karl into his lap. Sapnap pushed his hands up the shirt, caressing and gripping Karl's thighs.

Karl gasped softly and rolled his hips forward out of instinct. Sapnap tightly gripped Karl's hips.

"Now, now beautiful." Sapnap said lowly into the blonde's ear, nipping at his earlobe.

Karl breathed out and hummed softly. Sapnap pulled back and helped Karl turn around, so the blonde was facing away from the ravenette.

"Alright baby, knees and elbows." Sapnap instructed, Karl listened.

He sat up on his knees, and slowly slid himself down on his elbows, shaking his ass slightly to tell Sapnap he was ready. Sapnap gripped Karl's ass, making the smaller moan softly.

The ravenette pulled Karl's hips back a little bit, as well as leaning himself forward. He peppered soft kisses from the back of his thighs up onto his plump ass.

"Nick don't tease!" Karl whimpered, wanting to get on with it.

Sapnap rolled his eyes as he slowly tongued at Karl's hole. He pushed his tongue passed the blonde's tight walls.

"Ah~ oh mY gOd! That f-feels so good!~" Karl moaned, hanging his head low.

Sapnap continued to tongue fuck his lover, relishing in the sounds and moans the blonde made. Karl continued to let out soft moans as he put his shakey hands on the waistband of Sapnap's sweats.

Karl pulled on them, telling Sapnap to lift his hips. And he did. Karl quickly slipped Sapnap's pants and boxers off, taking his lovers cock into his hand. Karl moaned as Sapnap pushed his tongue deeper inside of the smaller.

"Oh f-fuck!~" Karl whined, lightly kitten licking the tip.

Sapnap groaned softly and gripped Karl's ass more rough than before. Karl let out a moan and took the head into his mouth. He slowly bobbed his head at first, the moans making it hard to keep it in his mouth.

"Fuck baby, just like that, keep doing that." Sapnap let out a low moan, leaning his head back.

"K-keep going." Karl whined, muffled by the cock in his mouth.

Sapnap got back to work, flicking his tongue over the blonde's entrance, and once again pushing through the tightness.

Karl continued to bob his head, going faster to keep up with Sapnap's pace.

God Karl was it pure bliss. He'd never thought it would feel so fucking good. Only being five minutes in and he felt the knot continuously tightening.

"C-close~" Karl moaned, sending vibrations down the ravenette's cock.

"Fuck- me too baby, come on." Sapnap breathed out.

Karl let out a moan at the command, continuing to bob his head, even deepthroating the ravenette.

Sapnap moved his tongue faster and deeper, wanting them to finish at the same time.

"C-cu-ngh~" Karl moaned one last time before finishing on his stomach, and the shirt that hung down below him.

Sapnap let out a groan as he finished in Karl's mouth, smiling as the elder swallowed the whole load.

"Holy fuck- that was, that was fucking amazing." Karl panted, sitting up and leaning against Sapnap's chest.

"I told you, you'd love it." Sapnap teased, kissing Karl's cheek.

"And you were 100% right, now can we please clean up and cuddle?" Karl asked softly.

"Of course beautiful." Sapnap cooed, moving Karl to retrieve a damp rag.

Once he returned, he saw Karl sitting naked, waiting for his Dom to help clean him. Sapnap smiled softly as he gently wiped the sticky cum off of the blonde's stomach and tip. He tossed it in the laundry basket and finding Karl a top.

Sapnap handed Karl new spandex, and one of the ravenette's hoodies.

"There you go baby." Karl smiled and quickly pulled the clothes on, pulling Sapnap down onto the bed with him, smuggling up to the ravenette's chest.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too Snapmap." Karl giggled sleepily.

"Why you- you're lucky I love you." Sapnap chuckled, running his fingers through Karl's blonde locks.

----------------------------------
Ok, I like it but I don't. It's like, I love the idea, but as I read over it I hate it. Idk if it's bc I have to reread what I wrote or what, but idk. Next is again and idk moment.