-Some Fun-

Ok, so like, ik this is Karlnap, but I decided I wanted to try a thing. So, this is a smut chapter, but, it's a lil different. It's like, Karlnap × dnf, so like, poly with the four of them- you'll see. Don't read if you don't like.

CW: sex, praise, degrading, aftercare
--------------------------------------

Sapnap sat on the couch with Dream, resting his head on the blonde's shoulder. They sat waiting for the two subs to return from their shopping trip.

"Dreeeeaaaaammmmmm." Sapnap whined, rolling to the floor dramatically.

"Yes pandas?" Dream chuckled, watching his boyfriend.

"I'm booooored." He groaned, burying his face into the carpet.

Dream chuckled and stood up, stepping over the ravenette and walk into it on the kitchen.

"Well, they'll be home soon, maybe we can have some fun?" Dream smirked, watching Sapnap quickly lift his head with a smile.

"I like the sound of that." He purred, getting up and walking into the kitchen, hoping up to sit on the kitchen island.

Dream smiled and stood between the ravenette's legs, gently kissing at his neck.

"Good, because I've been thinking about it all day." He mumbled, nipping at Sapnap's neck.

Sapnap gasped softly and leaned his head back.

"Yea? Sounds about right." Sapnap teased, wrapping his arms around the blonde's neck.

Just as Dream connected their lips, the door was pushed open.

"Hey! No fair." Karl pouted, crossing his arms and stomping into the kitchen.

"Agreed." George scoffed, rolling his eyes and setting down the three bags they had.

"Not my fault you two took five extra minutes." Dream chuckled, picking Karl up in one arm, George in the other.

He set them both down, quickly giving each a kiss.

"So, me and Sap were talking. And, we were thinking, maybe we have some fun?" Dream smirked.

Sapnap smiled. Karl and George flushed red and looked to each other.

"I don't mind." George said with a newfound confidence.

Karl nodded in agreement. Not finding any words. They had all had their fun in pairs and a few different makeouts all together, but this was different. But Karl was up for it.

"Karl are you sure? You seem uncomfortable." Dream said softly, cupped his soft, red cheek.

"No I'm ok! I'm just, I don't know, surprised and a little nervous? But I really want too!"

Sapnap chuckled and kissed Karl's neck softly. George giggled and wrapped an arm around the younger boys waist.

"How about, you two head upstairs and get ready, while I talk to Sap about how this is gonna go?" Dream suggested.

Karl and George nodded quickly, hoping down off the counter and holding hands as the sprinted up the stairs.

"So, I was thinking, clearly since they're both bottoms. Why don't we try it this way. I'll take Karl in missionary, and you take George in doggy." Dream explained.