Desire 2: Denki Kaminari ☁️

Anime/Fandom: My Hero Academia

Genre: Fluff

Scenario: Denki has a big crush on the transfer student from a HighSchool in America. He tries his best to get close to the boy, even through his cold, crystallized personality.

Thank you UrLocalMommyIssues for requesting!
•=•=•=•=••=•=•=•=••=•=•=•=••=•=•=•=••=•=•=•=•
A male with (h/c) hair color, nice figure, and bright (e/c) eyes sat comfortably in basically the living room of the dorms.

He was reading a book about the basics of being a hero.

He was a new student who wasn't brightly shown the balance between heroes and villains.

"I don't understand. If you think about it, everybody is a hero in their own way. They just have the wrong approach. The mentally scared doesn't have enough sanity to act in the 'right'." (M/n) muttered.

"But, with the way society is, they completely block out the fact that they can feel emotions and pain too."

"Ahem!"

The male lightly jumped and looked behind him.

He then saw one of his classmates, Denki Kaminari.

"Oh, hi. I thought you were gonna hang out with Eijki and the others." The male said bluntly.

"They're....busy." The male shrugged.

"What'cha reading?" He asked, sitting beside the male.

"A book about how to be a hero?" The male answered simply.

"They actually have books like that?! Do you think the pros read from things like this?" Denki smiled.

"I doubt it. The heroes aren't acting at all how the books portrayed themselves. They act upon the governments appeal." (M/n) frowned.

Denki sweatdropped. He liked the (h/c) haired male, but his way of thinking actually confused him.

Kaminari was blindly staring at (M/n) and blushing a bit as he admired the male's looks.

He's always been a lady's man before the male showed up, but he isn't so sure now.

"What do you think makes a hero, Denka?"

Denka, the nickname that somehow made Kaminari's heart explode.

It was (M/n)'s way of making nicknames for people he learns the names of.

He'll takes the first three letters of some one's first name, and the first two of the last name.

Izuku Midoriya= Izumi

Katsuki Bakugo= Katba

Shoto Todoroki= Shoto (lol)

Eijiro Kirishima= Eijki

It wasn't the best method, but the electrifying male found it awfully cute.

"Denka?" (M/n) softly repeated the male's name.

"Huh? What?!" Denki harshly snapped out of his trance faced the male.

"I...asked you a question." (M/n) shrugged.

"Um, can you repeat it for me, please?" Kaminari smiled nervously.

"What do you think makes a hero hero?"

Kaminari went silent for a while which made (M/n) slightly worried. He wasn't expecting to question to be that in depth.

"Um, uh.....how about you answer that? I would like to know what you think makes a hero." Kaminari nervously smiled.