Desire 20: Justin Vuldon ☁️ 🍋

Anime: N/A: Oc

Genre: Fluff And Lemon

Scenario: A God, portrayed as an angel, falls in love with someone that's supposed to be an enemy. He's supposed to resent this person, right. Then, why're they so irresistible?

TW: Mpreg (not preformed just mentioned), Big Penis, Biting, Can't remember the rest because I do the Trigger Warnings after I write

I forgot who asked this. I can't really find the original post, but I will change if I find it.
Also, all the Ocs in these One-shots got a new design of themselves, so go check it out!
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=••=•=

"Alright, everyone, we're done here." A bald headed man with a long white beard demanded, as he pulled a spear out of a fallen demon's chest.

"Alright Justin, guide us home."

"Of course." The tall male said cooly, holding a flag in the air. "Aura Curtain!" Sparkles fell from the sky around the group of angels, creating a transparent curtain to each of their sides.

"As perfect as always." The old man chuckled.

Aura Curtain is a transportation skill that forms a path to lead angels back to heaven. It's mostly used to guide the newest of saints and Gods to their destined location.

Yes, you heard that right. Gods.

This particular Heaven isn't only for angles and spirits. It's also the home of Gods from any mythology.

Justin himself was a God, but he was dubbed as a flag boy since his powers were unstable.

Anyways, Aura Curtain is a skill that's only to be used by the Flag Boys of Heaven, so that's why Justin's always dragged on expeditions or wars.

"Who knew we'd be able to ambush Hell." A soldier said, resting his spear on his shoulder.

"Yeah! The stories about them made them sound a lot tougher."

"Shut up, Alex. I had to save you twice from those demons. You don't have the right talk." A blue haired angel groaned.

"As I see it, none of you have the right to talk." The flag-bearer said. "What we fought against was only disposable pawns. It wasn't the sins, nor was it rulers of hell themselves."

"Well, if we can't talk, neither can you, flag boy. You didn't even kill that many."

"That's because it's not my job." He said, as he sped up his walking pace. "Let's just hurry back to Heaven before the devils retaliate!" He finished, leading the group. He suddenly stopped, feeling a presence near. It was clear to him that it wasn't his angelic comrades.

This presence was darker, but also pleasant in a way.

Whoever this presence belonged to was hiding in the near bushes, staring at them from afar. Justin's comrades didn't sense it because they were too busy gloating about their victory.