Desire 10: Kovan Nox🍋

Anime: N/A: Oc

Genre: Lemon

Scenario: A CEO and their strong body guard have a party for whatever reason, and the two ended up getting drunk together.

Tw: Overstimulation, Drunk Sex, Marking, Master Kink, Orgasm Denial

Part: 1

Thank you for the idea, kanekiwifuUWU!

Also, this is 7,441 words. I think this is the longest chapter I've ever done, so enjoy it please.
●●●○○○●●●○○○●●●○○○●●●○○○●●●
A bicolored haired male with dull green cat-like eyes sat at his desk.

He played with his black tie as he grumbled with boredom.

Kovan Nox, a twenty year old male who is the owner of his own company.

He's a black male with alluring features like: his green eyes, his short bicolored colored hair that was black on the left side while the other was dark green, and his expensive custom made suit that was assigned the same colors as his hair with black buttons.

To others his style of clothing is considered highly irregular, and people looked at him weirdly like he was some sort of child.

However, he is quick to ignore them; he didn't bother because it was just his choice of fashion.

The male groaned again, "It's so boring." He whined.

"Seriously, how do people see this as their dream job?! I understand the pay, but there's nothing to do but work and tend to peoples' self made problems. It's frustrating!" Kovan growled as he pushed important papers onto the floor.

Immediately after he did that, he heard footsteps beside him, and looked over to see his guard cleaning up his mess.

"M/n, you don't have to do that. I'll get someone else in here to clean it up." He signed.

"I'm fine with doing it on my own. It's pointless to call someone up here when I'm already eligible to do so." M/n said as he carefully picked up the papers.

M/n is a very muscular man, but he has the personality of a puppy.

Better yet, he has more of a house wife personality; an abnormally strong housewife.

He cleans everything thoroughly, he reminds others of important task, and even gives people affection and care when they need it.

He looks intimidating, but he's actually just a big softie.

Kovan's parents question why he picked someone like this to be his bodyguard.

If he was to answer truthfully, he would say that it was love at first sight.

M/n was amazingly handsome in Kovan's eyes.

His soft-looking hair, his calm e/c eyes, buff body, and not to forget his husband material.