Desire 21: Myles Locklove ❤

Anime: N/A: Oc

Genre: Smut

Scenario: A helpful friend turned into a loving boyfriend, and that loving boyfriend picks the worst time to get horny.

TW: Size Difference, Having Sex At Someone Else's House(idk if there's a term for it), Belly Bulge, Biting, LOTS OF TIME-SKIPS 'CAUSE THE AUTHOR SUCKS, and probably some other stuff that I can't think the name of

(I was gonna scrap this and start another, but this was too much for me to just scrap. Excuse me if it's bad, okay? Also, I typed so much that my keyboard started to lag.)

Thank you damiwami for your idea!
({%})({%})({%})({%})({%})({%})({%})({%})({%})({%})({%})({%})({%})({%})({%})({%})({%})({%})

"W-wait, M-Myles~" (M/n) moaned as he felt the taller male's long, thick cock spread his insides. Tears streamed from the edges of his eyes, and his breaths were rapid as he took what his lover gave him. (M/n)'s moans turned the seven foot tall male on even more, and it caused his already large cock to grow in size. He giggled at the contact (M/n) provided him with, but he didn't dwell on it too much so he could aim directly for (M/n)'s prostate, not letting the smaller male rest for even a second.

Myles adored how small (M/n) was compared to him, and he also loved (M/n)'s reactions to his touches. He stood while he held (M/n) up by his ass, slamming upwards into the male's organs. The smaller male's limbs were wrapped around Myles's neck and waist. He was holding on for dear life as his vision was watery from the tears of ecstasy.

"You feel so good, sweetheart..." The freckled man whispered, laughing quietly. He kissed (M/n) forehead to try to comfort him a bit as his thrust remained relentless.

"W-We're still...in my...niece's... h-house you perverted bastard." (M/n) barely mumbled out. His eyes widened and his body jolted as he felt the taller male reach a really deep spot.

"I..know, but couldn't wait. I'm so sorry. You can forgive me, right? You can hit me as much as you want when this is over." He kissed (M/n)'s forehead again, thrusting up a bit faster. His action caused a moan to roar from (M/n), and he clawed the taller male's neck on mistake.

"Tall...idiot." (M/n) mumbled out before being deeply kissed by the brown haired male.

He chuckled after releasing (M/n) from the kiss, "Your tall idiot." Myles thrusted his hips up so hard that it basically knocks the air out of (M/n)'s lungs.

Now, how did something like this happen in his niece's home?!

Well, if you want to know, it all started a few months ago. (M/n) was driving on a dirt road in the middle of basically nowhere.

He was going shopping for a new alarm clock because he broke his last one by throwing it against the wall in a fit of tired rage. His mother also told him that a watch his niece wanted was on sale today, so he went to go get her a gift and surprise her with it on her birthday. It was in a couple of months, but it's better to get it now.