Desire 17: Bakugo Katsuki ⛅️

Anime: My Hero Academia

Genre: Bad Angst & Fluff

Scenario: M/n has a job that was meant to help people, but most just can't handle the truth that he tells, and that ended up with someone attacking him, which accidentally caused him to use his quirk offensively. And that scares him.

TW: Suicidal thoughts, Assault

Thank you AxlewasNOThere for requesting! I hope it isn't too much that I added here, and that it strayed away from your original request. I just didn't want to give you a lackluster result of your request. Anyways, I hope you can try to enjoy, lovely..
—————————————————
"Your husband is, in fact, cheating on you." A seated cloaked figure whispered.

The eyes of the man and woman across from him widened in shock.

"You're...you're lying! He couldn't be!" The woman said, rising sadness in her expression.

"I don't appreciate being called a liar, ma'am. If you want to call someone a liar, it should be the man right next to you."

The male's name was M/n, and he's called the Truth Seeker. The reason he's called the Truth Seeker is be because of his quirk, God Eyes, which forms a vertical third eye on his forehead and one horizontal eye on each palm of his hands that he can conjure at will.

The eyes gives him so many powerful abilities to the point where the community believes he can beat his husband, which he opposes.
———————-
The abilities are as listed:

1. He's able to see into the future, as well as, the past vividly within himself, others, and fragments remains.

2. He's able to pick out lies, which means you can't lie to him.

3. He's able to invade, and control dreams.

4. He's telepathic, which means he's is able to read other people's thoughts, or talk to them through his mind without using any words or gestures.

5. He has Psychokinesis, which is the ability to move objects by his mental effort alone.

6. He has the power of Hypnosis, making the will of others entirely under his control.
—————-
Despite all the impressive abilities, M/n doesn't want to become a Pro Hero. Matter of fact, the male is a complete pacifist.

This wasn't the only fact that shocked society.

It was surprising to know that M/n was born completely blind, his quirk actually becoming a saving grace since he can see in those eyes that his quirk provided, which is why he named them God Eyes, and proceeds to keep them active at all times. It was no secret that these eyes were even better than the ones he'd been born with, being able to see things kilometers away.

The thing that really surprised the community, was that M/n is husband of Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight, or Katsuki Bakugo. The people were not ready to hear that a quiet, caring person as M/n, was married to a loud, destructive person like Bakugo.

"What makes you so sure that he's cheating?!"

"Yeah! For all we know, this could be a scam!"

Ah, right. His job.

The community knows that M/n's a sweetheart, and that his husband's a Pro Hero, but he just couldn't sit around and let his abilities go to waste. He knows that if he tries, Bakugo would never let him interact with 'extras' while he's not around. So, in order to avoid this, he puts on this persona as a mysterious man in a cloak, and has started his own small business.