Desire 13: Giyu Tomioka 🍋

Anime/Fandom: Demon Slayer

Genre: Lemon

Scenario: After a mission together, the Water Hashira had enough of his lover's flirting.

TW: Choking, Thigh Biting, Creampie

Parts:1

Thank you for requesting Chiaki_BestGirl!
🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳

Giyu Tomioka, The Water Pillar, had a mission to do.

Usually, there wouldn't be a issue, but this time Giyu was partnered with another Hashira.

M/n, The Music Hashira; his lover.

Surprising, right?

Giyu Tomioka, the introverted Water Hashira, has a lover.

Though having a breathing style that's unheard of, M/n is a strong Hashira.

However, he's also flirtatious.

The Hashira tends to flirt with his fellow Demon Slayers as well as some demons he encounters.

He flirted with Tengen who flirted back to start some competition.

He flirted with Rengoku who was oblivious to it, which he adored.

He flirted with Sanemi who beats him out of annoyance and slight embarrassment.

He flirted with Obanai who also beats him for flirting with him, or Mitsuri attempting to flirt with Mitsuri.

When Obanai wasn't around, he would flirt with Mitsuri who blushed as a result.

He didn't flirt with Muichiro, since he loved playing songs for the young Hashira more.

He flirted with Shinobu who is slightly annoyed, but respects his efforts.

He flirts with Gyomei who doesn't understand most of the time, but M/n also enjoys playing songs for the Stone Hashira.

And then there's Giyu, The Water Hashira, who doesn't have much of a reaction to it.

But unlike his other attempts, M/n was incredibly persistent with the Water Hashira.

The Hashira was a former student of the Sound Pillar, Uzui Tengen.

M/n learned Sound Breathing and the unflashiness, but necessity, of stealth.

The style mixed with the calm flows of Water Breathing helped M/n create his breathing style.

The Music Hashira wears an interesting version of the Demon Slayer uniform.

He wears a skintight, sleeveless, black shirt that has the Demon Slayer logo on his back.

Barely covering the skintight shirt was a f/c kimono that was loosely hanging onto M/n's shoulders.

Both Hashira followed their crows as they walked on the dirt trail.

"We have a mission together!" M/n suddenly blurted, poking the slightly taller male's haori.

The Water Pillar only grunted, but kept his lips sealed.

He just walked down the path to the mission location.

"Don't be mean, Tomioka. We can cuddle together when this is over!~" M/n said with a smirk.

Giyu sighed at the Hashira's usual flirting.

"I wonder if there's any particular reason Master sent me with you." M/n whispered.