Desire 7: Kyojuro Rengoku ☁️

Anime/Fandom: Demon Slayer

Genre: Fluff

Scenario: Rengoku got a vacation from slaying demons due to the recent events at the infinity train, and he doesn't want to spend his days without you. Unknowingly, a lot has been weighing on your heart after those events, and it only got heavier as time went on. It always makes you wonder...How much time do you both have left?

Parts: 1

This is an Au, okay?

Thank you for requesting Alexander_1206! I hope this is, or is close, to what you wanted!
=《》=《》=《》=《》=《》=《》=

Kyojuro Rengoku.

The name of a elite swordsman that earned the title of Hashira; the Flame Hashira to be exact.

Kyojuro was a young adult of tall stature and muscular-athletic build.

He is known to be charismatic and has an air of great optimism, having an enthusiastic smile plastered on his face nearly all the time.

He has long bright yellow hair with red streaks akin to flames along with two shoulder-length bangs and two chin-length bangs on the side of his head, black forked eyebrows, and golden eyes that fade to red with white pupils.

A truly stunning male.

Many wondered what was Kyojuro's reason to rise the ranks, and protect humanity from flesh eating demons.

Maybe it was as simple as his love for human life, or maybe it was for his family name to live on its legacy.

Though all may be true, Kyojuro continues to fight for many reasons, but Kyojuro considered something else the main reason.

(M/n) (L/n).

(M/n) is Kyojuro's husband of exactly one year.

Ironically, a demon attack is what brought them together.

The poor (h/c) haired male was attacked by a demon, and was defenseless against its strength.

Luckily, the demon enjoyed playing with its food before killing it.

So its procrastination gave Rengoku enough time to step in, and save the male.

(M/n) thanked the Kyojuro a numerous amount of times, and offered his assistance in anything he needed for saving his life.

Rengoku settled with (M/n)'s company, and found himself traveling back to his house after every successful mission.

He enjoyed telling (M/n) about his missions, and how cruel the once thriving demon was.

They became inseparable, and Rengoku was the first to confidently, but nervously, ask the shorter male out.

After a few months of dating, the fiery haired male proposed to his love.

And they agreed.

He also succeeded in becoming a Hashira, so it was a celebratory month.

Though time between them is scarce, their love for each other never faltered.

(M/n) wasn't a Demon Slayer, nor was he an official member of the Corps.

It was obvious that Kyojuro didn't like the idea of him becoming one, and (M/n)'s physical complexion wasn't the proper strength needed for a demon slayer anyway.

(M/n) wanted to help somehow with Rengoku's work, though.

So he studied to become efficient in the medical industry.
He studied with one of Rengoku's allies, Shinobu, and worked alongside Aoi as well.