Desire 19: Sanemi Shinazugawa ☁️

Anime: Demon Slayer

Genre: Fluff for this request!

Scenario: The Hashiras had a little get together and they end up finding out about the Wind Hashira's secret.

Thank you NionApple for this request!
=================================
1 WEEK AFTER KILLING GYUTARO & DAKI
=======================
"It's settled!" Shinobu said, clasping her hands together with her usual dead faced smile. "The celebration, honoring the retirement of Tengen Uzui and the death of upper rank six, will be at Sanemi's estate."

Sanemi, who reluctantly sat at the table with the other Hashira, spat out his drink.
He coughed to regulate his breathing before he stared at the opposing Hashira.

"What?!" He yelled after, obviously annoyed by the mark on his temple.

"Is there a problem, Sanemi?" Shinobu asked.

"Uh, yeah there's a fucking problem! Why are you guys coming to my place?!"

"Because you basically have an inside bar! You also have a flashy hot spring!" Uzui smirked.

"How do you know that?" Sanemi asked, even more annoyed than before as he glared at the one-eyed Hashira.

"I just happen to find out."

"Have you been sneaking around my house or some shit?!" Sanemi raged.

"We only know because Master ordered us to visit!" Rengoku replied with his stoic smile.

"So you know too?" The Wind Hashira sighed.

"What's the big idea?! It's a celebration! Aren't you happy an upper rank has finally been killed?!" The Sound Hashira yelled.

"I still didn't offer—"

"Is there perhaps something you don't want us to see?" Shinobu questioned.

"What the hell are you barking about?" Sanemi glared, which Shinobu isn't fazed by.

"You're awfully hesitant about letting us party at your home. You must have something you want to keep secret." The Insect Hashira said.

"Now that I think about it," Tengen started, as he rested his chin on the palm of his hand. "He has a butler!" Tengen pointed out.

"Hah?!" Sanemi growled.

"Now that's interesting. You've never mentioned anything about a butler before." Obanai said.

"I bet they're super cute!" Mitsuri gushed.

"They are cute! Very flashy, too! I was actually hoping to make them my fourth, but I ended up getting slapped in return." Tengen frowned.

"I'm surprised a normal butler was able to get a cheap shot on you. Did you take it on purpose?" Obanai mumbled.

"I'm afraid I didn't. I have to admit, his attacks are well-trained and fast. And even if his body isn't particularly build, he packs a punch."

"Is that man perhaps your tsuguko?" Shinobu asked.

"It's none of your fuckin' business, prick. Just how long have you been eyeing my home, you fucker." Sanemi glared at Tengen.

"When we came around your home that day, you weren't there! However, a (h/c) male with a frosty white kimono answered the door."

"Ah, yes! He was cleaning the house while you were gone, so we left the message with him." Rengoku said, crossing his arms.

Tengen nodded in agreement, which made the Wind Hashira click his tongue.

Sanemi sighed, "Whatever, fine! You bastards can celebrate your stupid party at my place. Be as late as you can." The Wind Hashira said with a low growl.