Desire 22: Toji Fushiguro❓

Anime/Fandom: Jujutsu Kaisen

Genre: I don't know what the fuck this is...🧍🏾

Scenario: Both you and Toji got hired to kill a businessman who's also a sorcerer.

TW: Male Reader's backstory includes rape & child abuse...

Thank you xhan_ani For requesting this!

(THIS MALE READER IS THE ACTUAL MALE READER IN MY ARCHIVED JJK FANFIC. HE HAS THE SAME BACKSTORY, BUT HE'S JUST OLDER & AN ASSASSIN IN THIS.)

NOT GONNA LIE, I WAS SO INTERESTED IN SHOWCASING READER'S ABILITIES THAT I FORGOT WHAT I WAS WRITING FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE...SO I OWN THE PERSON WHO REQUESTED THIS A PART 2

Forgive me.
•=•=••=•=••=•=••=•=••=•=••=•=••=•=••=•=••=•=•
"Huh?"

"Eh?"

Two males stood alongside each other, looking at one another with confusion, light shock, and familiarity.

The first man was tall and muscular man with mid-length straight black hair that reaches to his ears. His eyes are green, and he has thin black eyebrows and a scar on the corner of his right lip. His attire consisted of a compression shirt, and tan baggy training pants with a black belt weaved through the waist and black martial arts slippers. Normal people couldn't see it, but he had an ugly, worm-like curse that was wrapped around his body.

The second male was definitely shorter than the first. He had muscles, but they weren't as defined as the first male's either. The man has long, (h/c) hair that was in a bun, having a sharp pin through the bun to keep it up. His dim, hot pink eyes matched the fancy robes that wore. The robes were way too large for him, covering up his arms and hands in the oversized sleeves. It looked like the slightest bit of wind would blow the robes right off of him, leaving him in the silky, skintight black shirt and pants that he wore underneath. He wore golden hooped earrings that shun in the moonlight, and his nails were painted an assortment of pastel colors; but that's more of a common accessory that you would see on a man.

The more uncommon trait was on his lips.

The shorter male had shiny pink lip gloss on his lips, which held a small, unwavering smile.

"Uh, excuse me, What are you doing here?" The feminine male asked. His tone was polite, and his smile stayed prominent, but Toji knows well not to trust the smaller male's smile. He knows the man's body and looks doesn't properly match his overall strength and intentions, which is one of the lesser reasons all of his missions are successful.

"I was hired to kill some sorcerer here. You?"

"I was hired to do the same." The man said with a quirked brow.

This man was known as (M/n), or Lullaby, and both him and Toji have been friends for a while. Not only are they both assassins, but they're also victims of Heavenly Restriction.

Toji's Heavenly Restriction completely rid of his Cursed Energy, but it sharpened his physical prowess and enhanced his senses to the point where fighting him without cursed energy is practically suicidal. (M/n)'s Heavenly Restriction completely rid of all of his facial expressions, except for his smile. All of his emotions remained, but his face always contradicts what he actually feels. The benefit of this restriction was a place called the Void, which is a mysterious, unobtainable void filled of negative emotions, as well as, (M/n)'s soul, meaning that his body in the real world is only a host receiving orders from his soul in the void itself. This restriction makes it impossible for him not to smile, since he can't perform any other facial expressions. Fortunately, he has tons of cursed energy at his disposal and his opponents can't do any lasting damage to him.