Desire 16: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu 🍋

Anime/Fandom: Danganronpa

Genre: Lemon

Scenario: Fuyuhiko came down with some type of weird sickness, and that doesn't sit well with the recent execution of Peko and the unwanted mentions of Hajime. This sickness doesn't keep Fuyuhiko from you, it actually brings him closer.

TW: Danganronpa, Possessive Behavior, Big Penis, Cum Eating, Unprotected Sex, Pet Names, etc.

Thank you NionApple for requesting! It's nice to see people love this gremlin.

(Alright, Danganronpa fans, hear me out. It's been a while since I've last dived into Danganronpa content. I've seen a playthrough of most of the games, however, that was years ago. I'm such a noob to this fandom that I just realized they have an whole ass anime. I'm letting you all know that I'm free balling this so I can avoid being fact checked hard by the community. I know when people fact check they're trying to help me out, but it makes me feel like I just messed the whole thing up. Well, sorry for this long message, and enjoy this beautiful request.)

Of course, to be dramatic, I changed a couple of things...

ALSO, this man is at least 20?! What...

HAPPY PRIDE-oh...shit...I'm late...
————————————————————
"Another day of despair..." A male sighed as he tended to crops that he had in his hotel room.

The male's name is M/n, and he's The Ultimate Gardener. He was exactly 5'0 last time he had checked, which he's a bit self conscious about. He has beautiful features that made caused lots of people to mistake his talent.

For compliments, people said he's suited best for the title of The Ultimate Model; The Ultimate Cutie; and a bunch of other nice things.

As for insults, people call him the Ultimate Trap which confuses the poor gardener since he dresses and sounds like a man. Another insult that bothered him was being called an Ultimate Faggot.

He's well aware of what his sexual preference is, but people tend to use the word as an insult. Just like the word gay. People tend to use the word 'gay' when an unfortunate, or bullshit, event happens to them.

Anyways, He just loves being a humble gardener, and he wouldn't trade that title for anything.

He was selected to attend some type of school that he instantly forgot the name of, and now he's stranded on some island with a bunch of random strangers that are said to be his peers.

A lot has happened at this miserable place that is this island.

At first, the island was...sort of enjoyable if you pushed aside the magical kidnapping. He was great with conversing with his peers, being able to adapt to their personalities just by the first greeting.

Lots of things were entertaining, but he still had to find a way off the island. Of course, he didn't rush to find a way to escape, since the island supplied him and his peers with foods, homes, and other essential items.

However, that all changed when he, along with the new classmates of his, were put in a killing game by Monokuma.

At first, M/n believed that no one was going to do such a thing, but the tides turned against him when Monokuma said that whoever killed another, and then proceeded to pass the class trail as the blackened, will be able to leave the island while the others die. And to make things even worse, he's added motives along with it.