Desire 12: Natsu Dragneel ☁️

Anime: Fairy Tail

Genre: Fluff

Scenario: M/n has a secret that he hides from Natsu and the entire Fairy Tail guild itself, but how will he take it when his Dragon Slayer finds out?

(Forgive me for any improper, or irregular dialouge between the characters. Its been a while since a while since I watched Fairy Tail, and I've only read the first two books.)

Hey, Mysterious_Demeanor, you wanted a full Fairy Tail fanfiction, but can you settle for this?

Parts: 1
==================================

... = *yawn*

*ZZZZZZZ*

A h/c haired male slept peacefully at a table with an empty glass beside him.

His body heaved up and down as he released his soft snores.

A pink haired male stood in front of a board along with a blue cat.

He looked over the assortment of papers that was pinned upon the wall to meet one that caught his eye.

However, the pink haired male hastily grabbed a flyer due to his growing impatience.

He didn't fully analyze the paper, but he handed to the cat to read.

"How about this one, Happy?" The pink haired male asked.

He handed the blue cat the flyer.

The cat looked at the flyer.
=============================
Retrieve the Book Of Secrets from The Featherstone Lions.

Client's Location: XXXXXX

Targeted Location: XXXXXX

Reward: 40,000,000 Jewels

"Forty Million Jewels!" Happy yelled.

The pink haired male chocked on air, "Forty million?!"

"Why are you acting surprised?! You're the one who saw it first!" The cat yelled.

"I didn't look at the reward! I just wanted to do something! We have to show M/n and Lucy!"

"Aye!"

The two idiots first went to Lucy and tackled her out of excitement.

The female instantly grew tired of them because of the tackle, but she quickly got over it after they showed her the job.

"F-Forty million?!" Lucy gawked at the paper.

"Just to get a book! Sounds simple enough, right?" Natsu chuckled.

"Natsu, you remember what happened last time we had to do a job that dealt with a book." Lucy said.

Natsu smiling face turned into a confused one.

"Yeah, but it wasn't that bad it, right?" He said.

"Still, we didn't get our reward." She sighed.

Regardless, they told Makarov of their depart, and went to go wake up their last crewmember, M/n.

They crept towards the table the h/c haired male was sleeping at.

"Alright, Lucy go wake him up." Natsu said, lightly pushing the female forward.

"N-No way! He's your boyfriend, so you do it!" She whispered.

"But he's scary when he wakes up!"

"Aye!"

"He's scary most of the time, and he sleeps every day!" Lucy countered.