Desire 6: Mokoroji Yuja ❤

Anime/Fandom: N/A: Oc

(Oc pictures will be here, since Wattpad does not show them where they're supposed to be!)

Genre: Smut

Scenario: You don't know how, but you were able to have the Dragon Prince as your lover. You two are perfect for one another, handling everything no matter what comes your way. Does the same go for when the prince's rut comes around?

Parts:1

(This is filth for you filthy hoes. This is, by far, the most kinky and fetish filled thing I've ever written.)

Tw: Size Difference, Belly Bulge, Big penis, Praise Kink, Multiple Rounds, Overstimulation, Marking, Unprotected Sex, Knotting, Rough Sex, etc.

Please don't read if you don't want to cringe,, or be disgusted. You've been ⚠️Warned!⚠️
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Babe, are you alright? You seem rather stress.." A male frowned.

(M/n) has spent over three minutes trying to understand his lover's current situation.

Mokoroji is a large humanoid, brown-skinned, male with red snake-like eyes, black hair, large crimson wings, long red tail, and mysterious black markings on his body.

His hands are claw-like, and his horns were black and tilted back slightly.

He looked incredibly troubled and his mate wanted to help, but the prince barely wanted to talk about his current predicament.

"......" The dragon prince grunted as he attempts to moves away from his mate.

"H-hey! Don't move away from me!" (M/n) lightly touched the prince's shoulder.

The dragon prince slightly jolted.

Just like that, he melted into the touch of his cute partner.

He was stunned in surprise with how quick he'd had fallen a victim to his love's touch.

While stunned, the smaller male gently grabbed the other's face.

With a closer look at his face, Yuja was awfully red. His eyes told the smaller male that he was needy.

That's when (M/n) looked down to see the huge bulge in Yija's pants.

"You're....horny?" The smaller male questioned with a raised brow.

When it clicked, (M/n) started to blush.

The bigger male's blush grew harsher from embarrassment.

"Your-This is a rut, right?"

Yuja's eyes shyed away from (M/n) as he nodded.

"I didn't think such a thing occurred within dragon hybrids such as yourself." The male shrugged.