✨SFW Christmas Special🎄

This will feature every lover from each of my Original stories!

⚠️Spoiler Warning(s)⚠️

Name: Daiko YuzakimaFrom: My Wimp Of A Boyfriend Turned Into A Demon Lord Overnight!!•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=SFW Alphabet•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

From: My Wimp Of A Boyfriend Turned Into A Demon Lord Overnight!!
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=
SFW Alphabet
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=
A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

- Daiko is very affectionate! The Male Reader in this particular story is somewhat of a workaholic, driven to succeed in their goals with minimal difficulty. Daiko's always there to tell the reader that they should take breaks, and soothes them down with his soft, sweet words. He'll hug you, he'll kiss you, he'll encourage you, and you don't even have to ask.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

- In this story, the reader and Daiko met at the reader's home when he was staying with his mother. At this time, Daiko was a small child, along with reader, but Daiko and his family were in poverty. He heard from someone that a genie grants the wishes of anyone who gives up their ability to him. Daiko, being the nice soul he is, was planning to relinquish his ability of smarts, to help him and his family out of poverty. When he got there, however, he didn't have to relinquish anything!

The reader saw Daiko's struggles, he went against the rules of the wish, and he gave Daiko the financial help that he needed. His mother was gonna beat him for this, but he didn't care. Daiko thanked him for this multiple times, and he even felt that thank you wasn't enough. So he came back to the house again and again, giving small gifts like: a cool rock, delicious snacks, or whatever he thought reader would find beautiful.

You could in that him and reader become really close in the future.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

- Before Daiko's demon transformation, he was a real fan of spooning. He had no preferences. He would either be big spoon or little spoon. It didn't matter, really...

After Daiko's demon transformation, he likes to literally be reader's body pillow. Thanks to Daiko's demon transformation, he's now muscular and over seven feet tall. He loves it when you lay on him, resting your head against his chest. He does this more than spooning now, but if reader wants to spoon he'll undoubtedly do it.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

- Daiko is very mature. He isn't really bought on settling down, since he has to keep up with reader at the moment. However, when it's all said and done, he'll love to settle down with you.