ch 6- tragic

Yang Y/n's POV

  When we got back to our castle, I ran inside and greeted my dad. "Appa!" I said as I hugged him. "Hi!~" he smiled at me and hugged me. "Why don't you go wash up, I think dinner is almost done." He said. I nodded and left to go wash up.

  A little while later, we ate dinner and had a good time talking and laughing at each other. "Eomma?" I said looking at my mom. "Yes?" "When can I get my crown." I smiled while giggling a bit.

  "Well, when you start your classes next year, and if we have any royal business orientations anytime soon." She smiled. I nodded and continued to eat my food.

  After dinner had ended, I went to go play with my toys until it was time for bed. "Okay, time to sleep little princess." My dad said smiling as he picked me up and laid me down.

  I nodded and hugged him. "Eomma is coming to say good night." He said as he tucked me in. "Okay, good night." I said as I hugged him, he hugged back and left the room. After he left, my mom came in and said good night to me as well. "Sleep well, my little one." She said as she kissed my head. I nodded and smiled then started to drift to sleep after she left.

Yang Chae-Won POV

  I said good night to Y/n then I came to sit down on the couch. Do-yun and I watched a movie before we both got sleepy and decided to go to sleep. "Night honey." I said as I kissed him. "Good night." He smiled and kissed me back. We both fell asleep.

Hansol POV

  I get my men ready to go break into the castle. I can't believe that Da-Eun is this much of a psycho to do this...

  "Okay, we get in, break in, and get out. Our main thing is to kill the parents and then get the girl and get out." I said to the circle of men standing around me.

  "Okay." They all nodded. We all took our positions and waited until we saw all the lights go off. We waited about three hours until we went inside.

[tw: gunshots/death/kidnapping mentioned! Read at your own risk! Any questions or concerns, let me know! -dani]

Yang Y/n's POV

  I'm sound asleep until I hear a loud noise from downstairs. I wake up fast scared because it caught me off guard.

  I get up from my bed and open my door slightly. From my door, I can see a little bit from down the stairs. I see a large group of men at the bottom of the stairs.

  I don't recognize any of them which makes me even more scared. I was about to close my door when I heard screaming. I opened my door more and saw my mom and dad being taken down the stairs by several men.

  "EOMMA! APPA!" I yelled as I went by the railing of the staircase. "Y/N! GO HIDE!" My mom yelled as she was going down the stairs.

  I made eye contact with one of the men from the bottom of the staircase. "THERE SHE IS!" He said as he started to make his way up the stairs.

  "HIDE NOW Y/N!" I heard my dad yell. I went back into my room and as I was about to close my door, through the small crack, I heard gunshots go off. I saw my mom and dad both get shot and fall to the ground.

  I screamed then closed my door. I grabbed my bear from my bed that my parents had got me, then I hid underneath it holding back my tears, trying to forget what I had just seen right now.

  I heard my door swing open along with the footsteps of a large man. "I know you're here." He said. I watched him quietly before he started to look around my room, throwing objects and clothes aggressively to try to find me.

  He stopped until he decided to pick up my bed. He saw me and I panicked. I started to cry and scoot closer to my wall.

  "DON'T HURT ME! YOU HURT MY EOMMA AND APPA!"  I said crying. He just smirked then picked me up and placed me on his back. "SHUT UP!" He said as he grabbed my bear and threw it across the room.

  I cried as he took me away. When we got to the bottom of the stairs, another man placed a cloth around my eyes to not see anything then handed me some funny tasting water. They made me drink it, then all I saw was darkness.