c h a p t e r 13

Hwang Da-Eun POV

  It's the next day, and get ready for the day. I go to knock on Hyunjin's door to wake him up for his classes.

  "Hyunjin, time to wake up." I said before walking to  do the same and go wake up Jisung. "Jisung, time to wake up too." "Mhm..." I hear him groan from the other side of the door.

  Hyunjin is eleven now, and Jisung is nine. It's been quite nice actually, knowing that basically it's just been all about us. Hyunjin and Jisung both take their royal classes, and have been very successful.

   I go into the kitchen for breakfast, and see Hyunjin and Jisung walk in as well. Chan-Yeol comes in too and sits down next to me.

  We get served food and start to eat. I look at Hyunjin who is just picking at his food. "Hyunjin, eat please. You have a very busy day today." I said.

  "I'm not really hungry this morning..." he said as he moved his fork around his eggs. "Well, put something in your stomach please, okay?" He sighed.

  "Dear, if he's not hungry, he's not hungry." Chan-Yeol said to me. I sighed before eating more of my food. "I can eat it if you're not Hyunjin." Jisung smirked at Hyunjin. Hyunjin gave the food to Jisung then stood up. "Can I be excused?" He asked. I sighed then nodded. He got up and left back upstairs to his room.

After we ate breakfast, I went into my study to look over some paperwork when Hansol text me.

Hansol: She's gone. She escaped.

What!? You NEED to find her!

Hansol: We're trying!
The police might search,
it's been a whole day.
What if she told someone?!

I don't care! Get her and take her!

I sighed and placed my phone down. 'This cannot be happening!' I thought to myself.

Hyunjin POV

  When I got upstairs, I walked by the old playroom I used to have that was now a study/game room. I looked inside and sighed before heading to my bedroom.

  When I got inside, I closed my door and looked out my window. 'I want to go out, but I know she won't let me...' I sighed.

  I went into my closet and grabbed a box of legos that I had decided to keep. I could've kept them in the playroom, but when we renovated it, I decided to just keep them in my closet. Jisung still has his in there, but I don't want him touching my stuff.

    I sat on my carpet and started to build legos. While I was building, I started to think of how much I missed Y/n. I had gotten new lego sets, I left the old one I built with her and the one she had built here the way we left them the day the incident happened...I couldn't bare to keep building when she couldn't, so my mom got me new legos.

  I was building my lego sets when I saw my brother walk in my room. "Hyunjin, mom said to tell you that it's time for the classes." I nodded then put my legos away. I saw Jisung walk over to my closet in the corner of my eye. "Why don't you keep building these?" He asked confused. "Nah, I don't want to."

  "How come? Is it because of the girl? How she never came back?" He asked. I looked down a bit thinking about how we had a great day that day, then how it all ended in tragedy for her. "Yes...get out of my room. Now." I said picking my head up to look at him.

  He left my room and I put away my legos and then went downstairs to the class.

  After the class had ended, my mom and dad had left to go visit another kingdom. "Your mother asks that you stay in the castle boys. She said they'll be back later tonight." The butler told Jisung and I. We nodded then went into our rooms.

I closed my door behind me and looked at my balcony. It looked tempting to go outside. I turned towards my door to make sure no one was coming, then went to my balcony.

I saw a lot of security by the bottom of the gate. I looked around to try to find my way out, then I saw a broken hole in the fence.

'That'll be my way out.' I smiled to myself. I went on my balcony and saw that we had another bedroom close by, so I went on the roof of that bedroom. I climbed down on the side of the bricks then checked to see if any guards were around.

Once the coast was clear, I ran to the hole in the fence and snuck out. I ran until I got deeper into the wooded area.

  Once I was there, I looked around.  'It's so nice out here!' I smiled to myself as I walked more. As I walked deeper, I found a little creak.

  I sat by it and smiled feeling the fresh air. It felt really nice being outside, since I was never aloud to. A little while later, I thought that I should start heading back.

  I got up and started to head back. When I started to head back, I saw my parents car pulling up. "Oh shoot!" I whispered to myself. I ran into the hole of the fence and climbed up the side of the room where the roof was, then I climbed onto my balcony. When I got into my room, I closed my balcony door and turned around to see Jisung looking at me with wide eyes.

  "You snuck out!?" He asked as I placed my hand over his mouth. "Shut it! You're so loud!" I whispered to him as I closed my door.

  "Sorry...but did you?" He asked whispering, I nodded. "Yeah...please don't tell..." I said scared that he might.

  He shook his head. "I won't...but how does it look out there?" He asked happily. I smiled at him, "It was nice!" "That's cool." He said.

  From that day on, I started to sneak out the castle more. Jisung would help me sneak out and cover up for me if my parents got suspicious.

It was quite nice outside, better than being inside the castle all the time.