c h a p t e r 44

Yang Y/n's POV

  I looked over at Chan and Minho as they helped me stand up. "Just because what we found out...won't keep anything between us right?"

  Minho shook his head and hugged me, "No, of course not!" "You're not going anywhere just because you found out the truth." Chan said as he joined the hug. I nodded and hugged them tightly and left the hospital with them.

  When we got home, we saw how the cottage was nicely fixed up. I smiled happily knowing how much Hyunjin did for us and we were really thankful for it.

  I went to place my bag down from the hotel and laid on my bed. I looked out the window towards the creek as the castle was in the distance and saw it was lit up.

  'Oh that's right! Hyunjin was gonna help with the coronation today...' I thought as I smiled slightly to myself. I missed seeing Hyunjin. He brought me happiness and comfort knowing everything was all okay.

Hwang Hyunjin's POV

I waited for the ceremony to start then I saw my mom walk on the stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. We are postponing the dance celebration for tonight. It will take place in three days time since we need to fix a crack in our ballroom ceiling. Thank you." My mom said as she got off the stage.

I sighed of relief knowing that I wouldn't have to deal with the dance today, that way instead I could see if
Y/n was doing okay.

The ceremony began once my mom and dad walked in their royal outfits together.

"You, Hwang Hyunjin, will now be the indicted Prince of the Hwang Palace. You have showed your dedication as a Prince and now you will take on your duties to help work for your timing of being the King. Do you promise to continue to look over your kingdom, the people, and it's fortunes?"

"Yes, I promise." I said as I got a sash placed on me. "People of the palace, your Prince, Hyunjin." I turned around and everyone clapped and looked at me.

I looked at everyone then started making my way down the stairs just as I had previously practiced.

Once I got out of the main room, I looked to see the dining hall opened. I made my way there and waited for everyone to get there.

Once everyone was there, I made my way to greet everyone since I knew if I didn't my mom would be on my ass about it.

I smiled and waved, which was all I could really do, just wanting the meal and everything to be done with already.

"Look at my handsome Prince." My mom smiled as she came and touched my cheek. I smiled slightly and nodded.

Shortly after, we all ate food then before we knew it, it was time we got ready for bed.

I was drawing at my desk when I got a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said as I looked towards the door. "Hyunjin, I would like to have a word with you in the living room please. Your brother and father are there as well." She said as she walked out.

I gulped thinking the worst: what if we all got caught.

I shook off that feeling and went downstairs into the living room and sat next to Jisung.

"I will be doing some business in America for our Kingdom. There will be a partnership and your father has agreed that instead of him going, I would go in his place. I haven't been on a trip like this in a while since I would stay back to watch you boys, but since you both are grown, it is my turn once again to set out and come back."

"Wait, so that means you're gonna miss the dance?" I asked confused knowing my mom never misses anything. "No, no. I will be back that morning of. It's just a two day deal."

I nodded then looked towards my dad and Jisung before looking back towards my mom.

"Okay, that's it. Get ready for bed, we all had a very busy day today." I stood up and said good night then went to my room.

Once I got inside, I was jumping for joy knowing I would be able to finally see Y/n and make sure she was okay.