c h a p t e r 43

I looked at Minjin surprised and shocked. "You need to tell Hyunjin the truth and save our kingdom! You need to do it for us! Take back everything that witch took from us!" He said as he hugged me. Everything started to fade away, I looked at Minjin and held him tight.

"D-Don't leave p-please...I've been a-alone all this time! I can't a-anymore!" I cried and held onto him. "Look, I'll always be here with you in your heart, I always have and always will be. I promise...I love you so much, my sister." He said as he gave me another and final hug. "We'll see you again one day."

I hugged him and cried. "Tell them I said hi...I love you..." he smiled then turned and started to walk off into a bright room.

Yang Y/n's POV

I woke up with tears streaming down my face with the dream I had. The doctor came in and gave me a tissue then helped me sit up.

"So...?" He said. I explained everything word for word, detail for detail as I sobbed. The doctor looked at me in shock then wrote down some notes.

"Did you want me to tell the authorities?" I shook my head and cried. "N-No...I need to get it sorted out...o-once I do...I'll come back and tell you..." the doctor nodded then helped me back to the room.

I sat on the bed and looked at Minho and Chan. They both looked at me worried then at the doctor worried as well.

"It appears that she had long term amnesia...a case like hers is rare but she started to remember everything, if anything the anesthesia probably had a lot to do with her remembering the memories she had...would you like to tell them?" I nodded then started to explain everything again: word for word, detail for detail.

Chan and Minho teared and came to hold me as I cried in their arms. "When it gets sorted out, let me know and we'll alert the authorities." The doctor said as we nodded as he left.

"So...you're a long lost princess...? We heard about that from years ago..." Chan said. "Y-Yeah...I guess s-so..."

.
.
.

It was about three days later and I was still in the hospital. I was finally able to be discharged today and the first thing I wanted to do was go meet Hyunjin.

Hwang Hyunjin's POV

Well, today was the most 'happiest day I had been waiting for'. I was going to have my coronation and then dance for becoming inducted to be king...I haven't found a wife yet since Sana had her love and I wasn't looking for any except Y/n.

I really missed her and wished I could see her.

I was putting on my outfit when I got a knock on my door. "Hyunjin? It's me, Sana. May I come in?" "Yeah."

"Hey, are you ready for your big day?" She said as she smiled and came over to me. I shrugged and smiled slightly.

"Only if it makes my mom happy..." Sana smiled then nodded. "Yeah, that's true...I already told my parents about us not being together...they're completely fine with it but the good thing is they agreed to be in business."

"Well, that's good. I told my dad, so I'm sure my mom knows by now." I said chuckling a bit.

I put on my tie then crown. "Well, I'll wait for you over there." I nodded then Sana made her way to the door before stopping.

"Have you heard from Y/n?" She asked as I sighed, "No...it's worrying...I had my dad and brother see if her cottage was finished and it is but they weren't there last...I hope she's okay..." I said with a worried tone. "I'm sure she will be Hyunjin..." Sana said, I nodded and walked out the room.

  I placed my crown and sash on, and went into the hallway then down the stairs to meet my mom, dad, and brother.

  "Wow son! You look handsome!" My mom said smiling at me. I just nodded and walked to get my crown.

  After I grabbed the crown,I placed it on and made my way to the ceremony.

  "Anything from Y/n?" I asked my brother and dad. They both shook their heads then I sighed. I walked into the room where the ceremony was taking place and waited for it to begin.