c h a p t e r 52

Yang Y/n's POV

  Finally, the truth was out and people knew what really had happened to my family and how I was alive and not dead like everyone thought.

  Finally, Da-Eun had gotten what she deserved.

5 Months Later

  It had been a few months since everything went down. Hyunjin and I started to date and everything was going well.

  Chan and Minho were doing great and so was Jisung. Hyunjin's dad became the King and told Hyunjin to do it when he felt ready and not forced like his mother had wanted him to be.

  Everything was going great knowing that hopefully soon, we would all continue to be free from this heavy burden from Da-Eun.

11 Years Later

  It is now eleven years later and a lot of things have changed. Hyunjin and I are both twenty nine and Jisung is twenty seven.

  Hyunjin and I had gotten married and we have three kids. Minji is our oldest daughter and she's ten, Jeongin our son who is nine, and our youngest daughter, Yunjin who is six.

  Minho and Chan both have a family and so does Jisung.

  Minho and Chan live in our castle with us along with their families and Jisung lives with his family in another castle.

  We have all been happy ever since. Da-Eun and Hansol are both still locked up and still have seventy eight more years to go.

  Hyunjin doesn't go visit his mom since he and his family basically cut her out completely and I wouldn't blame them.

  We have been very successful in our business but most importantly, family wise knowing that we are all okay and that no one thankfully will have to go through what I went through but also what we all went through.

~

  "Hey Y/n! Did you wanna have dinner with Jisung and his family tonight? They can come here so Chan and Minho can join us." Hyunjin said with a smile. "Yeah of course! Sounds good! Tell your dad as well so he can join us." I said as I smiled at him.

  Hyunjin nodded and gave me a kiss then went to go call his dad. As I was about to go get some water, I saw Minji walk over to me.

  "Mom...Yunjin won't leave Jeongin and I alone!" "Oh? And why is that?" "Cause she thinks we're gonna play with her but Jeongin and I are just trying to play with our legos!"

  I chuckled a bit then shook my head. "Well, just play with her then later on your cousins will come over and will keep her occupied. How come she isn't playing with Uncle Chan or Uncle Minho's kids?" "Cause they're all doing something..."

  "Oh, okay well just play with her for now okay?" "Ugh, fine..." Minji said and was about to walk away when Jeongin came over carrying Yunjin.

  "Mom! She won't get off me!" Jeongin said as Yunjin laughed and hugged onto her brother. "Look, it's cause she wants to play with y'all...play with her then later she can play with the others okay?" "Okay." Jeongin said as he walked away with Yunjin.

  A few hours went by then everyone came for dinner. We all talked, laughed, and had a good time together which was what we had been doing ever since that day.

  We were finally reunited Hyunjin and I and we had been happy ever since.

.
.
.

~The End~

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 | 𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 | ✔️ 🎉