c h a p t e r 20

Hyunjin's POV

I looked at the clock and saw it was about to be three o'clock. I sighed and got out of my bed, and went downstairs to my class.

  I saw Jisung walking in the hallway then I hit the back of his head. "Ow! What was that for?" He said rubbing his head as he looked at me.

  "I need your help...please..." I whispered. "Okay, I'll try my best." He whispered, "Why did you hit my head." "I don't know, because it was funny." I giggled a bit. He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Have fun in your class." He said as he walked to his room.

   I walked into the room and looked at my books as my instructor talked. About two hours later, it was already four-fifteen.

  I heard a knock on the door then saw Jisung walk in.

  "Hi, sorry to interrupt, but I need Hyunjin's help with my class." Jisung said. The instructor nodded. "Okay, Hyunjin. I'll see you back here in an hour." I nodded and got up and went with Jisung.

  I went into Jisung's room. "Okay, I'll be back in about forty-five minutes." He nodded. "Be careful, don't get in trouble."

  I nodded then went out his balcony, since of course there's always a way to get out, then I went into the hole of the fence and took off once again.

  I walked through the woods then sat by the creak. I didn't see Y/n there yet, so I decided to just sit and wait.

  A little while later, I saw her walking towards me. I got up and smiled, and greeted her.

Yang Y/n's POV

  I walked out the back door then started to make my way to the creak. When I walked deeper in the woods, I saw the boy sitting down, then stand up when he saw me.

  "Hi." He smiled as he greeted me. I smiled and waved at him then we both sat down.

  "So, Y/n right?" I nodded, "How are you?" He smiled softly. "Good...how about you...?" I said as I forgot his name. Oops.

  "Hyunjin." He chuckled slightly, "And good." "That's good." I said, he nodded.

  "How is it working at the castle?" I asked. "Hm?" He said confused. "Oh, right...it's okay, it's not bad. I was on my break right now, and here I am to meet you." He smiled softly. I nodded and smiled.

We sat there in silence for a bit and admired the view of the creak as it ran through the trees.

"This might be really random, but I used to have a friend named Y/n..." he said as he smiled a bit looking down. "Really...?" I asked. "Yeah, I would always play with her all the time." He chuckled a bit. "With legos actually."

"Legos?" I asked him. He looked at me confused. "You don't know what legos are?" I shook my head. "No...?" "Oh, well they're little blocks that when you place them together with a guide or without one, you can build pretty cool things."

I nodded, "That's cool." I smiled. "If you've never played with legos, then what did you play with when you were younger?" He asked.

  "Honestly...I don't remember...all I remember was constantly cleaning the whole house nonstop..." I said as I thought.

  "Your house? The cottage...?" He asked confused. As I was about to talk, I heard Chan and Minho's voices from a distance.

  "I'm sorry, I have to go...can we talk again tomorrow?" I asked him. He thought for a second then looked at me. "I can't tomorrow, but maybe the day after?" He smiled as we both stood up.

"Okay, yeah. Cya later." I said as I waved and ran off to the cottage.