c h a p t e r 38

Hwang Hyunjin's POV

  A few hours later, we had to get ready for our 'dinner date'. I got dressed formally then saw Sana in the hallway wearing a fancy pink dress.

  She smiled then grabbed my hand to make it seem like we 'bonded' in a lovey-dovey way to fool our parents.

  "AW, our future King and Queen." My mom said which made me die inside but smile on the outside.

  "We'll be back later." I said as I led Sana out to the courtyard to the fountain. I was gonna pull Sana's chair out for her then she stopped me. "You don't have to, thank you though." She said chuckling a bit.

  "Oh...okay..." I said as I chuckled a bit awkwardly. "So, tell me more about this girl that you like." She said as she smiled at me.

  I blushed a bit then smiled and looked towards the fountain. "Well, like I said, I would sneak out to meet her and she's really nice. You'll like her." I smiled as I looked at her.

  Hwang Jisung's POV

  I was in my room studying then I heard Hyunjin and Sana leave. Thankfully, I don't have to deal with that yet but I know I will soon sadly.

  I was looking at my book when I got a knock at my door.

  "Come in." I said as I looked towards the door. "We're going to eat dinner now Jisung." My mom said as she smiled at me. I nodded then got up and followed her out my room.

  As I walked by Hyunjin's room, I saw that his phone was on his nightstand. I walked in and picked it up and saw that there were about five text messages from Y/n.

  I opened his phone, since the guy's password is literally his birthday, and read the messages.

Y/n: Hey Hyunjin! Turns out, we'll be
in our house a day earlier!

Y/n: Also, Minho and Chan were wondering
if you would like to join us for dinner
once we're back in our house as a thank you
for everything...wanna come? :)

Y/n: Sorry, you're probably busy! But, we
usually text about this time?

Y/n: Anyways, just let me know!

Y/n: One more thing, let us know what kind of
cake flavor you like!

I smiled at the messages then replied:

Hey! This is Jisung!
Hyunjin isn't here right now, but I'll let him know!

If he does go, he doesn't
really like cake, but he looooves chocolate pie!

Y/n: Hi Jisung!
Okay, thank you!

No problem! :))

I put his phone in my pocket then made my way downstairs into the dining room. I sat beside my dad and across from my mom.

  I took a bite of my food and looked at everyone. It was pretty weird because I usually have someone sort of close to my age there, but Hyunjin wasn't there.

  Good for him I guess, but I have to hear all the boring adult talk.

  As I was eating, I felt the phone going off so I reached into my pocket to look at it.

  "Jisung, no phones at the table." My mom said. "Sorry..." I put the phone back inside my pocket and continued to eat.

  After we ate, I went back up to my room and saw that there was a missed call from Y/n along with two messages.

1 missed call from Y/n

Y/n: Hi! Sorry about that!

Y/n: I called by accident!

  I smiled then replied to her.

No worries! Still Jisung :]

  I placed his phone down next to mine on my bed, then got ready to go take a shower.

Hwang Da-Eun's POV:

  I went up to Jisung's room to see if he wanted some dessert. I heard the shower on, then walked inside his room to go stand by his bathroom door.

  As I was walking to the door when I spotted Hyunjin's  phone next to Jisung's. 'Hmm...weird...'

  I went over and picked up his phone and saw that there were notifications that showed text messages and a notification from a missed call.

  I clicked on the notifications and were surprised to what I saw. "Y-Y/n!? No...it can't be! It's gotta be someone else!"

  I looked toward the bathroom door and heard it unlock then saw Jisung walk out with a towel around his waist.

  "AH! MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?" Jisung said as he ran back in the bathroom.

  "I'm sorry! But get on your clothes! I need to talk to you!"

Hwang Jisung's POV

  I sighed and started to panic inside. 'Please don't be the phone...please don't be about the phone...'

  I walked out the restroom after getting dressed then looked at my mom who had a mad look on her face.

  "Who is Y/n? They're texting Hyunjin." I panicked and looked away.

  "I don't know!" "Oh really? Then why has there been messages replying to them?"

  "U-Uh..." "Jisung. The truth. Now." "I can't tell y-you..."

  "Jisung! Yes you can!" I flinched then sighed. "A girl that Hyunjin m-met!"

"THAT BOY IS IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!" My mom said as she stormed out the room.

CRAP!