ch 10- sos

Yang Y/n's POV

"Ow...watch where you're going!" This boy who looked like he was older than me said to me. "S-Sorry..." I said as I looked towards the door again.

"It's fine...just watch out next time..." he said, I nodded. I heard the door open and I quickly looked to see who it was.

The boy looked at me strange then looked at the door. "It's just some lady and her kid..." he said as he looked back at me. I sighed with relief and looked around. The boy kept looking at me weird watching for what my next move would be.

"Are you okay or something?" He asked me. "I-I don't know...where am I right now...?" I asked him. He looked at me confused. "Uh...a gas station store?" I nodded and grabbed a napkin. "Do you have a pen or a pencil...?" I asked. "No, I have a maker though." He said as he reached in his pocket.

I grabbed it and wrote on a napkin. He looked at what I wrote then at me. "Are you sure you're okay?" I shook my head. "I'm running away..." He looked at the napkin then back at me. "Who are you gonna give that to...?" "The lady at the front."

I walked to the front of the store and gave the lady at the desk the napkin. She took it and I walked away to the back again.

Napkin:

Please help me. I'm Y/n Yang. I'm 11 years old, I was kidnapped. The address of the kidnapper house is xxxx xxxxx dr. Black car. Please don't tell them I'm here, report to police immediately.

I saw the lady at the front desk look at me once I reached the back then nod and pulled her phone out. "What did you write on the napkin...?" The boy asked me.

"Basically an sos...I'm in danger...by chance do you know what time this place closes? I might camp out here for tonight then find somewhere to stay tomorrow..." The boy looked at the way I looked: how my appearance was basically. "I'm not sure, but if you're in danger, come with me. You'll be safe with me, I promise."

I looked at him scared then backed up a bit. "I-I don't know you..." I said as I turned my head to see a black car approaching the store. The same black car that lived at the awful place I did.

  "H-He's here..." I said as tried to hide behind the stuff. "Okay well I'm Minho and you're...?" "Y-Y/n..." "Okay, well let's go." He said as he grabbed my hand and we ran out the back door.

Hansol's POV

  I get back to the house with some food since Y/n had been good recently and since it was her birthday.

  "We're back, Y/n!" I smiled. I waited for her to walk out of her room, but she didn't. "Y/n?" I said as I walked into her room.

   I look around and see that no one is in the house other than me and my friends. She's gone. "DAMMIT!" I said as I slammed her door. "What's wrong?" "SHE'S GONE! SHE ESCAPED!" I said frustrated. "NO! WHAT ABOUT OUR MONEY!?" "I'M NOT SURE! WE NEED TO FIND HER!" I yelled at the guys.

  "Look, maybe she ran into the little town nearby, some people do that in movies." I glared at him. "THIS AIN'T A MOVIE IDIOT!" "But it's worth the try!" "Fine, we'll go check. Get in the car."

  We all get in and drive into the town. We go into a little gas station store, and go inside to look for Y/n. "Hi, have you seen her?" I said to the lady at the desk as I pulled out a picture of Y/n. She shook her head. "No, sorry." I sighed and went out the store.