c h a p t e r 23

Yang Y/n's POV

  It was two days later, which meant the day that Chan got his raise! Minho and I were waiting eagerly for Chan to come in with the cash.

  "When is he gonna get here!?" Minho whined. "Soon I'm sure!" I smiled. A few minutes later, Chan walked through the door smiling widely.

  "We got the money!" He said as he pulled out his wallet. Minho and I jumped up and down in excitement. "Okay! Let's go get our phones!" Chan said as he said walked out with Minho and I.

  We left our cottage, hopped on a bus, then arrived in our little town. When we got off at the phone place, we were all filled with excitement.

  "Hello. What can I help you with?" The lady said smiling at Chan, Minho and I. "We want to get new phones, and a phone for her." Chan said as he pointed to me.

  "Okay, come with me." She smiled. We all walked to go look for new phones and we saw many options. "Okay, y'all can all pick out a phone you want." We nodded and went to go look at the phones.

  "I like this one." Minho said pointing to a dark green phone. "That is nice." I smiled looking at it. "I like this black one right here." Chan said pointing to one.

  "Okay, and what about you?" The lady asked me. "Uh, can I get this mint one?" I said. "Yup, let me go get them then we'll set you up." She smiled as she left.

  "I'm so happy!" Minho smiled at Chan. "Me too! And at least now, we have a way to communicate with you, so no more notes." Chan said looking at me while smiling a bit.

  I nodded and smiled, "Yup, and y'all will see that I'll be okay." I chuckled a bit. They both smiled a bit then nodded.

  The lady came back with our phones, then we all set them up. "Okay, you're all set. The total is nine hundred dollars and seventeen cents." Chan nodded and handed her the cash.

  We walked out of the store smiling with our phones. "I just might need your help with it...I'm not too familiar with one." I said looking at them.

  "Yeah, I'll help you." Minho said as we got on the bus. "Here this will be my contact and this is Chan's. When you tap them, you can call or text us." He said as he handed me my phone.

  "Yup, and if you hold the power and volume button, you can send an sos if you're in danger okay?" Chan said after. I nodded and hugged them both. "Thank you!"

  When we got home, I looked at the time. It was just about to be six thirty. "I'll make dinner, okay?" Chan said as he looked at Minho and I.

  We nodded then I looked at Minho. "Can I please go out? I have a phone...I can text you?" I asked. "Hm...Chan? Can she?" He asked. "Yeah, I'll text you when the food is ready." He said. I nodded then took off and left to the creak.

Hyunjin's POV

  I was in my room drawing since we had finished dinner, and I was looking out the window. 'I wonder if I should just go see if she's there...' I thought to myself.

  I stood up and went to Jisung's room and knocked on his door. "Jisung? Are you there?" I asked. "Yeah?" He said as he opened the door. "Ima go out." I smiled.

  "Are you sure she'll be there?" He asked, I shrugged. "I'll just see. Cover for me please?" I asked, he sighed then nodded. "Yeah, don't get caught." I nodded then went to grab her gifts. After I grabbed them, I snuck out and ran to the creak.

Sure enough, she was there.