Bye Bye Selda

(Daytime, in the forest at the Sacresess hideout)

(They have a female medicine snake named Quorta. (Core-ta) The scene veers as other snakes mumble in fear. This catches Quorta's attention to see what is going on)

(She slithers to see that Queen Selda is on fully on the ground breathing heavily)

(Quorta races to the queen and examines her. She hisses to Felicy to call a phoenix)

(Felicy nods and races to their side of the forest)

(Felicy finally arrives and a soldier immediately tries to detain Felicy)

Felicy: (cries out) No please! I'm only here for Philomena, it's about the queen!

(The soldier retracts his claws and let's Felicy go. He then squeals for Philomena)

(Philomena flies out the doors to Felicy)

Philomena: (lands in front of her) Felicy? (Calmly) I know you know better than to cross our borders, this better be important.

Felicy: (paranoid) It's mother. She's ill. Please go get Niki.

Philomena: (determined) Will do. (To the soldier) She's free here for now. Understand?

Soldier: (bows) Yes your Highness.

(Philomena flies off and the scene quickly switches to the workshop)

(Tails and Niki are tinkering with separate machines. Philomena rushes through the top window and onto the table that Niki is working on)

Niki: (looks up) Philomena?

Philomena: (almost out of breath) I know you're wondering what I am doing here I promise this is not in sake for me it's for Queen Selda.

Niki: (sets tools down) What's going on?

(Philomena just gives a determined look as dramatic music plays in the background. The scene zooms in on her and the scene immediately switches to the Sacresess' hideout)

Niki: (rushes through the entrance all panicky) Selda! (Stops in front of her) Wh-what happened? (Kneels) You were fine yesterday.

Selda: (weak) Niki... *cough* I'm afraid my dear it's time for me to be on my way.

Niki: (Hands on legs and worried) What do you mean?

Selda: (sweet) One of the reasons I stayed for so long was because I wasn't the only long living ancient. Now that Lyric is gone *cough* I have rest, however my journey doesn't end right here.

(Niki looks at Selda with a slight relief, but remains quiet)

Selda: There is a resting place for our kind. It is a place no mobian has travelled to (Niki gets a shine) or ever will. (Niki looses the shine) I know you little girl, are one for travel, but I'm afraid this is a place you cannot travel with. (Uses tip of tail to raise Niki's chin) I will perk up tomorrow. That is when I take leave. Today is not a final goodbye.

(Niki goes to rest her forehead onto Selda's as they both close their eyes as a silent goodbye)

Niki: (soft and raises head, opens eyes) Will you wait for me before you leave?

Selda: (opens eyes) I have to rite Felicy of her path tomorrow, as well. I will wait.

(As the scene slowly zooms out of the two, Niki slowly gets up and walks out of the hideout)