The Traitor Pt 4

(Continuing from before)

(The group are in the process of heading for the high security prison)

(They stop behind a wall with backs facing it. Niki is the closest one to the fairway of the entrance. She clicks something on her communicator and it shuts down a small portion of lights leading to the entrance. Niki then signals Sonic and Brady to come forward and follow behind her)

(They make their way inside, however, when the lights to the entrance turned back on, all three have been spotted by a majority of Clyde's lackeys')

Sonic: Niki, go and find Silver, we've got it from here!

(Niki nods in an manful meaner and darts her way through the crowd of lackeys till she is met face to face with Clyde again)

Clyde: (spear already in hand) Knew you would show up.

Niki: Where is Silver?!

Clyde: (chuckles) I swear, none of you learn. Give it up kid. (Readies spear)

Niki: (smirks) Oh I did learn. Since you're a guy for deals. I win, you'll tell me where Silver is.

Clyde: Lose?

Niki: You can put the rest of us with him.

Clyde: Alright. Deal. Warning, you're gonna lose.

Niki: (narrows eyes) I doubt that anymore.

(Clyde smiles with teeth and takes the first move. He does the same with Niki as he did with Silver. He warn shots her and tries to take the butt end and slam it upside her head, but she dead catches it with one hand and stares at Clyde with a very nasty stern look. Clyde stops, being a little intimidated. In hesitation, he retracts the spear and prepares himself to strike again. In the spare of seconds, Niki went from stern to a slight smug look and the next thing Clyde knows, is that Niki disappears from in front of him, his spear goes missing from behind him and Niki is back in front of him with the spear)

Niki: (points it at Clyde) Give it up Clyde. I've been holding back.

Clyde: (sweats in intimidation) You're not bad. (Whistles a lackeys attention to toss him another spear) But I'm afraid I've been the one holding back on a kid.

(Niki smiles with teeth showing in competition)

(The both of them strike at the same time. Their spears colliding, making a small spark in aggression. Clyde tries to push Niki into submission, but instead of her sliding back, she finds her footing and remains still. Niki's spear is then taken by her and places it under Clyde's, making Clyde's go up in the air. As the spear is airborne, Niki takes the time to dart behind Clyde, kick him in the back, and places him on his back. The second spear comes down near Clyde's legs, poking straight up with the sharp end in the ground. Niki once again points her spear at Clyde)

Niki: Where is Silver?

Clyde: (gulps in fear) He's in Cell Block E!

Niki: (sweet and innocent) Thank you. (Stabs her spear next to Clyde's head)

(Clyde immediately turns his head in fear with heavy breathing. Niki then makes her way to the staircase. After Niki is heading up the staircase, Clyde sits up with a mix bag of emotions. A lackey watching the battle speaks up)

Lackey: Do want us to go after her sir?

Clyde: (roaring with anger) That kid is mine! (Grabs a gun (pistol) this time and heads after Niki)

(The cell blocks are round instead of being blocky. They circle more so it makes an octagon. And the only way to open them is in the center of the block where lies the control center for that block)