Rid of Sea and Water

(Mid day at the workshop)

(Sonic is just now entering and Tails is working on some project)

Sonic: I wonder-...

Tails: (throws a tool and slowly turns to looks at Sonic dead straight in the eyes) One more time and I will chuck something at you.

Sonic: (hands up) Right, communicator. (Darts off)

(Tails just sighs in relief)

(About 10 minutes later)

(As Sonic is using the tracking device on his communicator, he seems to come across large lake where off to the right is mainly hard rock. A little over to the back is a rock-type hill that also goes over the water)

(Also on the solid rock platform, lies Niki laying on a beach towel with eyes closed)

(Sonic walks over to Niki)

Sonic: (blunt) What are you doing?

Niki: (opens one eye) What does it look like I'm doing?

(Sonic looks around and then looks back at Niki)

Sonic: Nope. (Tries to dart)

(Niki was able to catch Sonic before he was fully able to leave)

(They tug back and fourth during their argument)

Niki: Oh, yes you are. You are going to get over your fear, whether you like it or not!

Sonic: No I'm not! You're not gonna get me into that water!

Niki: (finally let's go) Why are you so afraid? Even mom can't figure out why you're afraid of water.

Sonic: Because I can't swim!

Niki: That makes no sense! You cannot have a fear unless you have had some sort of trauma before hand.

Sonic: Okay! (Crosses arms and look the other way) It was my first kiddy pool experience. Since it was my first time, mom had decided that we would go to the community pool, and the first thing that she told me I ended up doing was fighting her tooth and nail to not go into the water.

Niki: How do you even take showers or baths?!

Sonic: (looks back) That's a different story. I at least don't feel as if I'm drowning.

Niki: There have been cases where you can still drown in a bathtub.

Sonic: (leans forward) And that's why I take showers.

Niki: Ugh! You're difficult.

Sonic: I know. (Pats Niki on the head and starts to walk off) And sorry little sis, but you're not gonna get me in that water.

Niki: I will do the un-doable.

Sonic: (stops) You wouldn't.

Niki: (stern) Oh, I will.

Sonic: Okay, fine. (Walks to the edge of the lake)

Niki: Good.

Sonic: But I swear if you push me in.

Niki: (slowly walks towards Sonic suspiciously) I'm not...

Sonic: Niki...

Niki: (sarcastic) I'm not doing anything...

(Niki waits a few seconds and then pushes Sonic into the water. She cannon balls right after)

(The scene is now under water)