CHAPTER 11

The night was going  on quite well.
Although Noah had to hang with his friend, he still created time to come tease me.

He wasn't so shy like he was. I liked the fact he was beginning to get comfortable around me. We were beginning to get along really well.

I remembered the reason Nathan had called me earlier on.
They did get an information that, the Clovers, would be throwing a party next Saturday night and they wanted us to storm the party has guests and look around.

Dax was gon send Tony one of the gang members into their mansion in a disguise as a chef.
Through Tony, we would be getting regular information and be able to plan how to get the Clovers right where we want them.

Underneath our feet.

I feel so fufilled. I've a perfect gang to team up with and then I've Noah.
Everything just seems to be working out.

About Dax and Vick, it's quite nice that they knew themselves.

Vick narrated how he and Dax grew up together in the ghetto. Went to the same elementary school down to the same high school.
They were good friends till tragic things happened to Dax and he had to move away.

Weird how they recognized themselves. I really don't think I would be able to recognize anyone from high school.

I basically didn't even have friends. Ciara was the only one I did talk to.
Talking isn't really my hobby but when I do start talking it's hard to make me shut up.

I snapped out of my thoughts and continued serving the customers.
A figure out of nowhere snatched the tray from my hand.
I recognized him almost immediately.
"Noah!" I roared.
He was grinning and I'm sure he felt happy he was having such an effect on me.

"I'll do the serving, you should hang on. Show me where these drinks goes!" I showed him the table and he went on to serve them.

"So, Alex, I think we should go on a date. Tomorrow night? Don't worry I'll talk to Aliyah."

"I would love to but I hate the fact we are using Aliyah's kind heart too much. You don't give her much of a choice when you make these requests."

His expression soften slightly" True, but just this last time."
I did want to go on a date with him. A fancy date so I nodded.

"Now let's go speak with her" he took my hand in his and we walked towards Aliyah's office.

__________
Noah didn't get to walk me home because he had his friend around and it would be improper to leave him hanging. I did understand that.

I walked home myself to meet Ciara awake.
She didn't even look sleepy.
"Ciara!" Her eyes were glued to the television she did barely notice me enter.
"Oh! Alex welcome. I couldn't sleep!"
"That explains why you're awake."

I took my clothes off and freshened up then sat beside her on the couch.
"Alex, tell me who's that guy. The one at the gang house. The one who called you earlier"
"That's Nathan. He's Dax's right hand man." I could see her cheeks turn red.

"What happened?" It only made me curious. She shook her head but I could tell she was hiding something from me.
"Just say it!" Her cheeks became even more red." do you like him?" I added and she nods.

It made me chuckle.
" I got to talk to him tonight when I went over to see my dad. He's quite charming I must say. He's my new friend!" She sounded so happy talking about it and I felt happy for her too.

"Well so far, he's a good guy. So..." I didn't know what else to say. She sighed" I only wish my father would let me date him"
"You never know...." A yawn escaped my lips.
"Ciara I think this is my cue. Come let's go sleep. It's 3am."