CHAPTER 22

ALEX

I stood before the Clover family who were still tied to a chair and had been beaten mercilessly.

Noah looked so bad. He had bruises all over his body and some deep injuries on his hands.

I gulped down my saliva with anxiety, collecting the gun Nathan held.

"Alex! Alex! Please don't do this! Please!" Noah pleaded.
"Leave her! She should shoot. She has no guts for that!" Blake snapped with his eyes filled with disgust.

I blast his brains, wasting not time.
Noah looked at me in horror and so did Carlo and his brother.

The lady only screamed in pain. There was so much blood flowing out of Blake's head. I didn't feel remorse at all,in fact right now, I felt nothing.
Absolutely nothing.

"You took my family away from me. You frustrated my father and your wicked father killed my mother! Do you know how painful that is? To watch your mother die and you can't do anything about it? I would have loved to give you just the same treatment but that would be a waste of time and time is what I don't have!" I uttered and shot the bullet right into Carlo's chest three times.

I watch his body slump lifeless on the chair.
"Dad!" Noah yelled. I felt so bad. Really bad that I was hurting Noah.

"Shut up!" I glared at him. His gaze was strong on me as he stared with pleading eyes.
I turned my face almost immediately.
I won't let him get to me. Not today.

"You! You tried to intimidate me at the club. You tried to touch me. Bastard! You can go to hell, hope you meet some blondes there too." I shot the bullet into his chest three times as well.

I stared at Noah and his wife. It hurt me that she bore that title and not me.
It hurt me so bad.
"Noah Hawkins!" I uttered. " Oh I forgot! That's not your name. You lied to me! You are a traitor. A wicked man.

I raised the gun pointing it at him.
My hand so close to pulling the trigger.
'Stop! Stop! You can't kill the father of your child. What will you tell him when he grows? That you murdered his father because of revenge? Is that good? Forgive him Alex! Let him go with his wife. Let them go. Forgive him. At least even if you're not together, your child still has a father out there.'

My conscience told me.
I wanted so bad to pull the trigger, to end this once and for all but I loved him.
I still loved him and he never hurt my family the only person he hurt was me. The only person he took advantage of was me.I don't think I can ever recover from this mess.
I can't let my child's father die in my hands.

I dropped the gun, staring the ground in pain.
"I can't kill him. I can't kill him. I still love him. Let them go. Let them go. I can't kill him!" I muttered.

"What do you mean you can't kill him? He's a Clover for crying out loud. You should eliminate every single one of them. Leave no one out. Pick up the gun and blast his brains" Nathan snapped.
"I can't!"  My gaze was still on the ground.

"Then I'll help you!" Dax uttered. He pick up a gun and pointed it at Noah, he shot the bullet.
"No!" I yelled and jumped before Noah.

I felt a strong and deep pain in my hand. It hurt so badly.
I felt my blood flowing out uncontrollably.
"No!" There were shouts in the background but my hearing was fading and so was my sight.

I couldn't see anything or hear anything anymore. All I saw was darkness.

****

My sight was blurry but gradually returned to normal.
I was in a room with white walls and blue curtains.
Everywhere seemed strange and stunk of medicine.