CHAPTER 21

ALEX

I left the basement hurt. My sister's body was been disposed far away from here.

I slumped on my bed with tears streaming down my face.
Noah lied to me. He deceived me.
He was gon get married to someone else without telling me and I thought he liked me. I thought he cared about me. I thought...

Everything was a mess. Sooner than later they were all gon be killed. Including Noah. I still loved him.

Even with all the new discoveries I still loved him maybe because of his baby growing inside of me.

I drew imaginary circles on my tummy. I had imagined starting a family with him. I had imagined giving birth with him by my side.

Now the mother fucker doesn't even know I'm carrying his child.
How could life be so cruel.
Second time! Second time I'm loosing something so dear to me.
Why does life have to treat me this way. It's unfair.
Life's unfair. Everything is unfair.

I sensed presence of another person in the room. I lifted my head and my gaze met with Ciara who looked so pitiful.
I placed my head back on the bed with my hair scattered all around my head. I couldn't stop crying.

This is too much. This is just too much for me. I could have just moved on quickly but being pregnant makes it impossible and abortion is not an option.

I can't kill an innocent child that knows nothing about this world. No! I'm not that wicked. I might have killed my sister, she deserved it not this little one. He knows nothing.

"So he is your boyfriend?" Ciara uttered.
"How didn't you know he was Carlo's son?"

I looked at her. I had stressed her these pass few days. I don't blame her for sounding so annoyed.
She has every right. Killing myself for an enemy. An enemy I wasn't aware of all these time.
I feel stupid. I feel used. I feel ....

"How could I have known? He never told me! He never said who he really was? I wonder why he hid it. I really wonder!" I muttered.
"I still love him, Ciara and it hurts me. It hurts me so badly that the one I love , is an enemy and not just an enemy, a liar and betrayer. It hurts me so bad Ciara! And the worse part is..." I stared at her. She was waiting for me to finish my statement, paying full attention to me.
"Is?" She asked.
I have to tell her. She's my best friend. I can't hide it anymore. There's no use. I'll just be hurting myself more.

"I'm pregnant Ciara! I'm carrying Noah's child" I burst into tears.
"Pregnant? Is that why you have not been yourself these few days?"
I nodded slowly.

"O shit!!" I felt her caress my back. I looked at her with tears all over my face.
"I'm such a fool Ciara! I'm such a fool!"
"No you're not. He's the fool. He didn't tell you. He betrayed you." Ciara tried to calm me down.
"He promised me. He promised me Ciara, he said he won't break me. Now just look at me. Look at what he has done to me. I hate him! I hate him!" I screamed as I cried uncontrollably.
I wasn't sure about the I hate him part but I do know right now, my feelings and my heart was a mess.

"Calm down Alex! Remember you're pregnant. You shouldn't stress yourself. You've gotta stay strong. Nathan said their execution will happen at night. You are gonna end their lives tonight. So don't cry. You can vent all your anger and frustration on all of them for causing you so much pain. Do as you please to them. Torture them. Make them beg. As long as it satisfies you, do it"

I nodded. I was gonna treat them so bad tonight. They did regret ever messing with me and my family.

   I and Ciara went back to the gang house. We went up to Dax's office. Vick and Nathan were there too so was Cole.

Their faces showed disappointment as I stepped in to the room. My face was a mess. My cheeks were swollen and my eyes red, due to all the crying.

Dax stepped before me. His stare boring into mine. He looked angry, disappointed.
"How could you date a Clover?" He yelled.
"I didn't know. I didn't! He never told me. Do you think I would date him if I knew who he was?" I questioned trying to hide my pain that was quite obvious from my messy face and hair.

"Why didn't you figure out who he was? How could you date a Clover? I'm disappointed. Dating the enemy? " Vick snapped.

I felt disappointed too.
"Well, that doesn't matter anymore. We've got them and you'll kill them all tonight. Including your boyfriend" Dax dragged the boyfriend part so much. He was emphasizing on it.

I can kill of them but Noah, can I really kill Noah? Do I hate him that much?
I want sure anymore.

AUTHOR: one chapter to go and this would be over.
I do want y'all to vote if y'all would like a sequel.
I could write an epilogue piece for this story which would be centered on Alex's and Noah's child.
What y'all think?

Drop your thoughts in the comment section 💯©️