CHAPTER 20

NOAH

I stared in disbelief. My head did hurt me but at the sight of her, I felt nothing. Confusion and shock were what I felt staring at her.

"Alex!" I uttered. She looked at me thrilled. I could see the eyes of everyone in my family shift to me.
She looked at me with so much disgust and pain.
I had caused her pain but ...

ALEX

He called my name. It truly was him. He is Carlo's son. O my gush.
I screamed in my head.
I almost lost balance but Nathan was quick to catch me.

Here was the man that had not called to check up on me for days. Here was the man who cancelled our plans on Christmas day. Here was the man who made me fall head over heels for him.

I glanced at the lady on a ripped and dirty wedding gown and I glanced back at him.
"You were getting married to her? You are Carlo's son? Noah! You lied to me! You betrayed me! Noah how could you!" I screamed in pain.

My heart ached. I couldn't even think straight.
"Alex... Why are you here? Why are you with these criminals? Are you one of them? Did you burn down our warehouse? You raided our ceremony?" His eyes showed pain and disbelief.

"Yes I'm part of them but I never knew you were the son of this wicked bastard here! You didn't tell me. You lied to me. I wouldn't hurt you, Never! I didn't even know who his son was till now. So all the money and everything is from a mafia? The same mafia that ruined my father's because of greed and jealousy" I glanced at Blake and Carlo.

Everyone in the room was shocked, no one expected we did know each other.
"Who is he?" Nathan whispered in to my ear but I ignored him.

"Noah, who is she? What the hell is she talking about?" Carlo snapped at Noah who ignored him as well.

"Hey, you bitch! Don't you think you got us now because soon, you will be sorry. You want to carry out your revenge? Huh? Your father was weak. Very weak and stupid to have trusted another mafia. A mafia that hated him so much. He thought peace would be easy to find, little did he know what hit him. You've a weak father or should I say you had and your sister here, chose the one who would bring light into her life!" Carlo cringed.

Dax slapped him so hard across the face.
"Still talking? Huh!" He spat at Carlo.

I looked back at Noah still in shock and disbelief. Everything was crumbling down. This was least of my expectations.
I couldn't have imagined he would treat me this way.

"Noah! All these while I thought you were no more interested in me. I thought you were tired of me. Never would I have imagined you were gonna get married to someone. You should have told me you didn't want this anymore. Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me you had found the one you loved? Why didn't you tell me?" I tried hard to fight the tears that were streaming down my face but this time I had no control.

"Look at her. She's weak. Crying because of a man. Don't ever trust a Clover Alex, we don't do long time commitments with bitches like you!" Carlo snapped. I looked at him with disgust.

"Father shut up!" Noah yelled. I could see it was so much struggle for him. He was in so much pain.

"Tell me Noah! Tell me!"

"Alex, I never wanted this. They forced me. They always force me. I didn't want this. That's why I wanted us to run away. I didn't want to agree to this. I tried hard but ..." His face fell in pain.
"Noah, I loved you. You made me love you!" I couldn't say anything else.

"Enough of these drama, why did you bring us here? To kill us? Then do it fast because soon you'll be sorry" Blake muttered.

"Then I'll start with you!" Nathan said with a smirk.

He picked up a dagger and pierced it through Blake's palm.
Blake screamed in horror. I could see the pain in his eyes. Carlo and his brother were shocked too.

Dax moved to Carlo and pierced a dagger through his shoulder. Carlo screamed as well.

There was so much blood but I didn't care. They had done worse than this.
They deserved everything, every stab they get. They brought it upon themselves. Such cruel people, wiping out the family of another. I'll make sure to wipe out their own family.

"You deserve the honor!" Nathan handed me a dagger which was meant to torture my sister. She shrieked as I approached her, the other lady was crying continuously.

My gaze didn't shift from my sister who was struggling to break loose.
"Don't try! It so tight!" I watched the horror in her eyes.

My mind kept telling me she deserved to die but my heart was saying otherwise.
I followed my mind because she

deserves to die.

I cut her face with the dagger and watched her scream in pain.
"Please! Please! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" She begged but I turned a deaf ear.

"Go tell father and mother that when you get there!" I snatched a gun from Nathan's pocket and without thinking twice, I shot her.

I shot my sister. I'm a terrible person, I know but she's worse.
I'm sure she wasn't expecting me to be alive.

The bride screamed and everyone looked at me when they heard the shot.
Noah looked at me in horror, in disbelief, in agony.
I couldn't look at him,I felt so much pain right now and looking at him only made it worse.

"I did her a favor! She can't bare the torture!" I said to no one in particular.