Chapter 3:The Casterwill client 1/3

No one POV

present day- Venice, Italy\ inside Dante's house

Lok Lambert: Great, we're surrounded by suits.

Alexander  Sairo: Yes, but I'm sure Dante already has a plan.

Dante Vale: My friends from the Huntik foundation made sure that the house was well guarded. Our guests will have trouble getting inside.

Alexander Sairo: See. Nothing to be afraid of, Lok.

Dante Vale: I admire your positive thinking in such a hopeless situation. And your respect for the more experienced seekers.

Lok Lambert: And that's all! Are we gonna sit here and wait for them to go away?

Dante Vale: Lok listen, do you remember that? We have to slove it. (shows him Ethan's journal.)

In this time, outside

DeFoe: Get half our people. The boys and the journal are yours. Dante Vaile to leave me.

Grier: The orders were only for the journal and the boy. There was nothing about the dear boy or Dante Vale in them.

DeFoe: I don't care about the order, the only person you are subject to is me.

Grier: Yes, sir.

Back at Dante's house.

Cherit: Oww. wait a minute Dante do you want us to go through the roof?

Lok Lambert: Through the roof? They can, notice us.

Alexander Sairo: Come on, Loke. I'm sure a pro like Dante took that into account.

Lok Lambert: How about you suggesting an idea, Alex?

Alexander Sairo: All in all, I could send the Titan scouts. To make sure the escape route is clear.

Dante Vale: No. My plane is to get them away from my neighbors' house. Oh yeah, Loke take it.

(Dante gives Lok a Freelancer amulet. The Titan immediately forms a bond with the boy.)

Cherit: As I suspected, this boy has talent.

Lok Lambert: What is that mean?

Alexander Sairo: You'll figure it out for yourself, you're a smart boy.

Dante Vale: Let's go already.

Dante's house balcony on  roof

Alexander Sairo: A lot of these suits here.

Lok Lambert: Before they know we've escaped. We'll be a long way from there.

Alexander Sairo: So how do we drag them away from your neighbors, Dante?

Dante starts teasing DeFoe and his people.

Lok Lambert: Vale, what are you doing?

Dante Vale: I tease them to drag them away from the neighbors' house.

DeFoe: And what are you idiots waiting for? Get them!

Alexander Sairo: I guess they took the bait together with the hookahs.

Dante Vale: Now we can get out of here.

A man, two boys and a little Yama-Titan started to run away from the humans of DeFoe by running over the rooftops.

Three suits: Raypulse.

Alexander Sairo: Hyperstride.

Dante, who took Lok, also used this Seeker spell under his arm. But the Organization's suits were no worse. By the time Dante, Loke, Cherit and Alex reached the bridge, it was already dressed in the suits of the Organization and their titans

Ages of the Organization: Raypulse. Augerfrost. (Spells nearly hit Lok.)

Alexander Sairo: Bring their heads for me, Headless Hessian.

Alexander and his Titan begin charging into two Redcaps and their Searchers.

Dante Vale: This boy is seriously brave.

When it was over, the Sophe and her bodyguard Santiago suddenly appeared.

Sophe: Did I miss the fight?

Alexander orders his titan to return to the amulet.

Alexander Sairo: This time.

Lok Lambret: Sophe, you are a Seeker too?

Dante Vale: This is your friend?

Alexander Sairo: Yes, Sophe Casterwill. Yeas like Lord Casterwill.

< Casterwill townhouse >

Lok Lambert: This is your house?

Alexander Sairo: It makes an impression.

Sophe Casterwill: I am the heiress of the Casterwill fortune, so my place must be at the right level.

LeBlanche: This way please, gentlemen.

Spbhe Casterwill: This is my servent, LeBlanche. He will lead you to the sanitary facility.

Alexander Sairo: Thank you for your hospitality, Sophe.

Lok Lambert: Yes, thank you.

sanitary facility

Dante Vale: Lok you thought about my offer?

Alexander Sairo: Take into account that now you have no way back to your old life.

To be continue...