Chapter 17: Crawling the Catacombs 4/4

With DeFoe

DeFoe: This time they cannot escape us. They cannot escape us! I want every single member of the Organization from France here. We'll turn the whole catacombs upside down until we find them.

The organization's car pulls up to the DeFoe group and the agent hands the Organization Seeker a detailed map of the Catacombs.

DeFoe: Great. I need an army for that. Move!

Again with Huntik team

Dante Vale: I have a feeling this is not a dead end.

Alexander Sairo: This place is beautiful.

Lok Lambert: Alex is right. Just look at this stone. Is great.

Sophie Casterwill: These are "Golden Crystals".

Dante Vale: According to the records of d'Arc. When you touch the stone of light, you will see the purity of the heart.

Lok Lambert: Joan of Arc was crazy about crystals of light.

Cherit: I think so.

Sophie Casterwill: Remember that she had different visions, and visions are experiencing enlightenment.

Alexander Sairo: We know that, Sophie.

Stones from the cave's ceiling fall on Zhalia.

Sophie & Alexander: Zhalia!

Lok Lambert: We help you.

The entire team removes boulders from the dark-haired woman.

Zhalia Moon: Not. I will free herself. I don't want any help, I can handle it.

Sophie Casterwill: we are a team, regardless of our differences.

Alexander Sairo: We move this boulder on three.

Dante Vale: One, two three.

Alexander Sairo: Are you fine?

Zhalia Moon: Yes. let's go already.

At the same time, the Organization enters the catacombs through one of the passages on the surface.

Dante Vale: The chamber with the ring should be right in front of us.

Lok Lambert: I've seen something like this before. (The blond man enters the chamber with the puzzle on the stone hill.)

Alexander Sairo: Lok, what are you doing? We should follow the map.

Lok Lambert: I know, I just want to take it with us so that I ...

(The bars cut off the exit from the room and spikes protrude from the walls, and then the walls slowly move to crush the blonde. Fortunately, Lok manages to solve the puzzle, which deactivates the trap. Additionally, Lok acquires a new Titan.)

Lok Lambert: Inside was a Titan. He formed a bond with me.

Alexander Sairo: You've been so lucky, man.

Dante Vale: Well done, let's check out your new friend on Holotome.  You found it, Springer. This titan solves complicated puzzles and senses traps. You have a lot in common with you.

(Explosion)

Alexander Sairo: Great, The organization is catching up with us. I suggest going for this ring

Dante Vale: Good idea.

(At the door to the ring chamber)

Alexander Sairo: Ring of Arc. (He opens the door.)

Lok Lambert: We did it.

Dante Vale: It's not over yet.

As soon as the seekers entered the chamber, the armor weapons began to glow and float. And then attack the team.

Sophie Casterwill: Is it an Organization? How did they get here before us?

Alexander Sairo: I doubt this is the Organization.

Dante Vale: I'm afraid it's something much worse. They are the knights of the inner circle. Melee Titans. Caliban

Alexander Sairo: Headless Hessian.

Lok Lambert: Freelancer.

Sophie Casterwill: Sabriel.

Zhalia Moon: Kilthane.

The battle of the Titans did not do much, and Sophie's spell only made things worse, despite the girl's good intentions. Until Alex accidentally knocked off one of the armor, which caused one of the weapons to fall.

Alexander Sairo: What the? Armor! Aim for armor, not for weapons.  Boltflare.

Dante Vale: It's actually a good idea. Touchram.

Sophie Casterwill: Breakspell, Honorguard. We did it as a team Dante, Alex. You two and me. (Sophie's legs buckle and she faints.)

Lok Lambert: Sophie.

Cherit: She had used too many spells in a short time. She is exhausted.

Alexander Sairo: The Organization. We have to run. Together with the ring.

Zhalia Moon: I agree. (He breaks the case where the ring is, and Lok tucks the ring in his hand.)

Dante Vale: Lok, wait.

As soon as Lok grabbed the ring, he experienced a vision of the Professor, the victory of the organization, and his father.

Dante Vale: We have to try to tame this ring. There is a curse upon him.

Alexander Sairo: How are we supposed to do this?

The end of "Crawling the Catacombs"