Chapter 7:Words of Truth,Heart of Lies 2/4

Noone POV

Alexander Sairo: The Professor? This leader of the Organization.

Dante Vale: That's right. He's probably the most terrible man on earth.

Zhalia Moon: He is one of the world's most powerful Seekeers. His collection of amulets and ancient artifacts is the largest ever. He can manipulations with heads of state and own people, because he can control minds.

Lok Lambert: Is he that powerful?

Sophie Casterwill: Doubtless, I haven't heard of spells that have that much power.

Alexander Sairo: As Seekers, we should consider this possibility.

Sophie Casterwill: All in all, you might be right Alex.

Lok Lambert: Someone like the professor must be looking for an amulet of will, is it possible that he has run into my father by accident?

Alexander Sairo: Though I don't want to worry you, Loke. There is a possibility.

(Time skip)

Central Cemetery, Prague, Czech Republic

Dante Vale: Let's stick together all the time, you know the plan.

Alexander Sairo: If legend is to be believed, Jehuda Löw ben created a golem from clay from the bottom of the lake "Vltava". And then he made it alive by writing it by mashing the word truth in Hebrew.

Lok Lambert: It's hard to believe it's in the city center.

Sophioe Casterwill: It is because of the cemetery's location that the graves are pushed one into the road. There is no more space.

Zhalia Moon:There will be a place, if you fail.

Alexander Sairo: Zhalia, it's good that you joined (still pretends to trust her)

Dante Vale: The grave of Jehuda Löw ben is on the other side. Stay vigilant.

Sophie Casterwill: It's just a simple inscription.

Alexander Sairo: Don't be so sure, Sophe. Loke, weren't there any other mentions of the Golem in your father's journal?

Lok Lambert: In fact, the right page gets wet and is hard to read. But I guess it's about "Golem's Blood".

Alexander Sairo: A golem has neither blood nor flesh. It was made of clay.

Sophie Casterwill: That's right. (a young seeker girl takes a handful of clay and places it on a grave.)

Zhalia Moon: Kids, that's enough. It is unlikely to work.

Alexander Sairo: We're not finished yet. The Golem was enlivened by the word "Truth" written in Hebrew symbols. Sophe, are you able to write these symbols on that clay?

Sophie Casterwill: It's a pretty complicated sequence of symbols, but they look something like this. (After writing down the seven symbol sequence, the secret entrance opened.)

Alex pauses for a moment to peer over the shoulder.

Alexander Sairo: Organization, it's on our heels.

Dante Vale: I know that, kid.(throws three little cybernetic marbles onto the stone steps.)

when Seekers reached a floor made of two different kinds of clay, they had to stop for a moment.

Zhalia Moon: The first trap.

Alexander Sairo:  Unless you know what kind of clay Jehuda Löw ben Becalel made his Golem from.  And this clay is shiny.

Dante Vale: Due to the fact that we have little time, let me walk on bright bricks and that Alex, they were not wrong again.

Zhalia Moon: For a kid, this boy knows the right thing.

(DeFoe uses Repulse to attack Dante. And Grier, uses the Seeker distraction moment to put him on Nelson and incapacitate him.)

To be continue...