Chapter 13: Into the River of Secrets 4/4

Alexander Sairo: Listen, Sophie, I really didn't mean to be rude. I just got a little nervous and that's it.

Sophie Casterwill: I see. and I do not hold a grudge.

Two young seekers shook hands in agreement.

(Back in the room with the statues of gargoyles.)

Cherit: Wow, it feels like a family reunion.

Lok Lambert: Guess what, when I think about being a seeker. I have this picture in front of my eyes. Descending into caves full of statues and ... (She notices a statue of a Gargoyle that stands out from the rest.)

Zhalia Moon: I can't see anything here, Alex. Perhaps Joanne d'Arc left nothing but an amulet here.

Dante Vale: I don't think so. No Seeker would leave all his secrets in plain sight.

Lok Lambert: Alex. The first time you were here, did you notice that all the Gargoyle statues hold items with both hands. Except for one.

Alexander Sairo: You know you're right. I didn't notice it.

Lok Lambert: And look at this. The pitcher has a hole.

Dante Vale: Does anyone have any idea how to solve this puzzle.

Sophie Casterwill: The gargoyle rules water. That's right?

Zhaia Moon: Yes. and what about it.

Alexander Sairo: Lok. Do you have a water flask?

Lok Lambert: Here you are.

After the water is poured through the broken pitcher, the Gargoyle moves to reveal a secret passage.

Alexander Sairo: Huntik Foundation: 4 - Organization: 0.

Dante Vale: Let's see where this tunnel will lead us.

The end of "Into the River of Secrets"