Chapter 25: Two powers become one 1/2

Huntik Foundation seekers, follow their guardian of Thor.

<Main halls>

Elder Guardian of Thor: Please wait here, my Lord is coming soon.

The gray-bearded man walks away, and leaves the Seekers.

Dante Vale: Prepare to defend yourself.

The six seekers set up in different places when Dante stands still and tells the Holotome to make a detailed map of the temple based on the main hall

Lok Lambert: Maybe he's okay, I mean the dude looks like he really wants to help us.

Sophie Casterwill: Or maybe you are just glad that you are not standing in the cold.

Alexander Sario: I don't trust him there.

Zhalia Moon: If you think someone could just give up Thor's hammer. You are so naive.

Dante Vale: Listen carefully, there are two exits. When they attack, we'll run away this way. Lok Sophie, Alex cover us.

Alexander Sario: Yes, sir.

Organization Agent 12: Apparently, we've overtaken your intelligence, Dante Vale. This temple is under the control of the Organization, and you have just entered your own grave.

Lok Lambert: If this hall is a grave for Dante, then you will have to build some graves for us.

Alexander Sario: If you beat us at all

Organization Agent 12: Surrender now, and perhaps we'll show you mercy. Otherwise, you won't get out of there alive.

Dante Vale: What do you say? We surrender?

Montehue:  Yes, of course it is. Oh no, I'm having a lecture at the museum on Thursday, I can't just give up.

Alexander Sario: Perhaps we would have let ourselves be tied up right away, so that you would send us to the professor. In life, there is no such option.

Dante Vale:  What a pity. In that case, we must fight.

Dante and Montehue charge at the Guardians of Thor.

Organization Agent 12: Guards of Thor, to attack.

Guardians of Thor charge at the Dante and Montehue.

Lok Lambert: It's great to be a seeker. Strange cultures are discovered and fought against. Go ahead, Freelancer.

Sophie Casterwill: Defend us, Sabrieol.

Alexander Sario: Plant fear in them, Headless Hessian.

Elder Guardian of Thor: Thundercut.

Dante falls on his back on purpose, and with the help of his legs, pushes the opponent away. 

Organization Agent 12: Freeze them, Jokoul.

Montehue: Freeze them? Oh no, I'm just warming up.

During the fight, both the Huntik iak Foundation seekers and their Titans give their best.

Montehue: Nice to fight you side by side, Dante. But we are still rivals, and I will be the one who will get Mjølner. Don't forget about that.

Dante Vale: I will not forget about that. The guardians, probably also will not forget.

One of Thor's guards managed to punch Tersley in the stomach with a spell-reinforced blow. The situation deeply disturbed Montehue, who attacked this guard with a blow reinforced with the Dragonfist spell. The gray-bearded old man struck the pillar behind him, causing the domed roof to collapse, disturbing the Foundation's agents, and causing a panic among Guardians of Thor.